Best live band you've seen

Anthrax at the Astoria in London, it was the reunion tour and Belladona was mighty! I got so fuckin shitfaced and sang so much that the day after I couldnt even swallow food coz my throat hurt like a bitch.

But it was the best concert I have ever been to, the sound, the crowd, the songs they played, the booze, everything was perfect.

(the smiley face with the headbanger with a beer in his hand is gone! :bah:):lol:

hmm, I think I'm gonna say Amon Amarth, Dark Tranquillity and Kreator are the best bands I've seen live. They put on great shows, so much energy.

Hmmmm, I'm going to have to say Down at Brixton Academy April 13th (same week I saw Exodus and Evile in Camden!).

We all know the band are awesome, but you never quite know which version of Phil Anselmo you're gonna get - this night we got the awesome frontman we all know he can be. The band, the venue and the crowd were brilliant, you really felt like you were witnessing something really special, and when Phil dedicated "Lifer" to Dimebag, the whole place went apeshit!:headbang:
PhilandPepper4.jpg

PhilandPepper10.jpg

PhilandPepper15.jpg

Best live band I've seen were Maiden, no contest.
Gojira are pretty impressive as well.
On a much smaller scale though, I saw Indesinence not long ago... they are a horribly underrrated band, and REALLY good live. :)

I haven't seen many shows but the Onslaught show before 7 days was brutal !
I was impressed by Necrovile,Sepultura and Dark Funeral on "Thrash Till Death" 07.

I saw Pantera right after they released Trendkill, I was up close Dime was shredding licks like a madman, he was on fire that night. The crowd went nuts and we tore down the fences, ripped all the grass out from the earth, and then towards the end we started a huge bloodfilled mosh pit ...a memory of a concert filled with blood, sweat, and beers I'll never forget.