Turisas' best LIVE Introduction

Turisas' best LIVE Introduction

• Victoriae & Triumphi Dominus w/ As Torches Rise

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • To Holmgard and Beyond

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
I think it was in 2005 when they performed at Nosturi with Ensiferum & Soulgrind, and they naturally opened with Victoriae & Triumphi Dominus / As Torches Rise. The stageshow with the christian drummers was just too great, and even though I've seen Turisas only twice, there is no way To Holmgard and Beyond could be better.

Definately V&TD into ATR.. ATR is my favourite song by Turisas, and it's definately the PERFECT sudden, 'energy burst' type of opening song.. and with V&TD.. it's so exciting when that orchestral music is playing and you know you're only a few minutes from seeing an awesome show.

THaB just doesn't work as well for an opening song IMO.. not as, dramatic. Still great, but nowhere near as great as their other introduction.

I also agree that V&TD with As Torches Rise is the better introduction... just a shame those days seem to be gone as they always begin with Holmgard and Beyond now (at least last two times i've seen them) - and then end with Midgard Overture which is too slow to be a good ending song.

I also agree that V&TD with As Torches Rise is the better introduction... just a shame those days seem to be gone as they always begin with Holmgard and Beyond now (at least last two times i've seen them) - and then end with Midgard Overture which is too slow to be a good ending song.

Are you at BOA this year dude?

Milagard Overture ould be an awesome song to close with, I really hope they finish their upcomming London gig with it.