BEST MALMSTEEN QUOTE EVER

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Well Yngwie is right. System sucks. No sarcasm.
actually, of all the shite on the radio these days, i've actually found them to be pretty creative and interesting. they're not amazing, but at least they're doing something different.

Soad are awful. You could put together 10 years olds getting a better band outcome than those morons. I can't stand their vocalists either.

I can't wait till they cease to exist. George Bush should send them to Iraq so they will shut up.

Varg Vikernes said:
Malmsteen is a douche

yeah i heard he was a "im better than everyone else" asshole. Even his attire expresses that. Cmon, a fourty year old overweight man wearing tight black leath pants? His guitar playing is "ok" but all his songs sound the same. There are much better guitarists out there. Cough* Cough* Shawn Lane Cough*

he thinks hes hot shit

Vital Remains said:
yeah i heard he was a "im better than everyone else" asshole. Even his attire expresses that. Cmon, a fourty year old overweight man wearing tight black leath pants? His guitar playing is "ok" but all his songs sound the same. There are much better guitarists out there. Cough* Cough* Shawn Lane Cough*

he thinks hes hot shit
Ah Shawn Lane. I know a lot of people around town that knew him, though regretably i never got to see him play.

Varg Vikernes said:
Ah Shawn Lane. I know a lot of people around town that knew him, though regretably i never got to see him play.

look him up on video.google.com if you have broadband or a shitload of patience. Theres a couple of videos of him playing there

Yngwie may be an ass sometimes, but cmon, give him so props, that guy has a fucking amazing live show. I watched shawn lane play, and he just stands there. He's good and all, but sure as hell not very entertaining. Yngwie does some crazy shit with the guitar, and is very entertaining to watch.