Best megadeth album

gelder

Nov 5, 2004
Leeds, England
What's ur best megadeth album n why? Mine has to be Rust In Peace, for the amount of classic songs on it, n the speed of it.

Peace Sells for me. S'got the classy riffs, classy solos, classy headbanging...everything a classy Metal album should have :D

Peace Sells. A Vicious, heavy behemoth of a thrash album. The jackhammer riffs, the grinding, machine-like guitar tone, the jazzy drumming, the venomous vocals of Dave Mustaine, the intelligent songwriting, the awesome riffwork......it just works on so many levels. Such a great album.

I think mine must be peace sells, it fast exciting, aggressive and has good tunes. megadeth at their truly magnificent best.

crystal dawn

:headbang:

Rust In Peace. Insane tech-thrash masterpiece, one of the greatest albums ever. Massive fucking riff collection.

I really don't think Peace Sells is that great, honestly...have trouble getting into it. Might be the production, as I felt the same way about KIMB, but since I got the remaster it's my favorite after Rust.

Burned into memory is the exact place and time I spun up Hangar 18 for the first time -- totally blown away. I can't say this about many other songs.

Although, I'm gonna have to go with Peace Sells -- Wake Up Dead and Black Friday are the reasons. Paint the devil on the wall!

I'd say, Rust in peace, it totaly stands out as a metal masterpiece, in close second I'll go with Countdown and in third and fourth, The System Has Failed and Youthanasia respectively.

gotta be rust in peace

peace sells and so far so good have some of my fave megadeth tracks on them,like mary jane,black friday and in my darkest hour,but there isnt a bad song on rust,as far as i'm concerned.
one of my all time top 10 albums