Megadeth Best alubum ever?

Gonna have to go with the flow here.

Rust in Peace followed by Peace Sells. So Far SO Good would be third I guess.

You should not have any faith in it. Have you heard the tracks that have been released? None of them make me want to buy the album. They are all quite lame.

well dud you are complete right, any song that megadeth released was like Holy Wars or those clasics songs but i will support that album cause i am a megadeth fan till death...

well dud you are complete right, any song that megadeth released was like Holy Wars or those clasics songs but i will support that album cause i am a megadeth fan till death...

I don't suppose you bought St. Anger as well? lol :lol: anyways I'm not going to spend between $16 and $20 for a shit album of a band i worship just to support the band... CDs are overpriced and money don't grow on trees...

youthanasia. first album i bought by them, my favorite. got it the day it was released on halloween 1994

Peace Sells, then So Far So Good... :headbang:

So generally the old stuff, but I enjoyed the System too (and I love the current line-up, though I may be biast as a Drover-fan :)). I didn't check out any new stuff yet.

Edit: I had to correct myself.. I mixed up titles, I wrote Rust in Peace but I meant So Far, So Good.. So What!

Peace Sells... is their best album, however, 'Holy Wars' is their best song ever and has one of the greatest guitar solos.