Megadeth Best alubum ever?

Deadline

Aug 30, 2006
Costa Rica
whats your favourite megadeths album ever? i like every megadeth record, i think RISK is the only one that I hate, and my favourite megadeth album is Rust In Peace.:headbang:

"Countdown To Extinction" is my favorite, but their finest hour is "Rust in Peace".

I gave up on them after "Cryptic Writings", but somehow I have some faith in "United Abominations",will have to listen to it before purchase tho.

Bloden Wedd - "Angels From The Future"

You should not have any faith in it. Have you heard the tracks that have been released? None of them make me want to buy the album. They are all quite lame.

Rust-Countdown-Youthanasia was their golden streak IMO. More coherent than the 80s output and less poprock than the later albums. TSHF is very good too, pretty much completely up to par with Youthanasia at least.

And yes, I've heard the new songs and with the exception of that tiresome rerecording of A Tout Le Monde they've been great!

I agree witrh Tsorl, that's why I have some faith in UA

Denigh - 'Travelling On'

You should not have any faith in it. Have you heard the tracks that have been released? None of them make me want to buy the album. They are all quite lame.

Washington is Next is a pretty good song. Went over great live. I also heard a new song of theirs on the radio called "Never Walk Alone" which was awesome. One of the best song's Dave has done in a while.

That being said Sleepwalk, Gears of War and the new Toute Le Monde were all pretty lame. I've yet to hear anything else from the album but Never Walk Alone is certainly a return to the early-mid 90s for Dave and makes me want to buy the disc.

My vote goes to Countdown. It's arguably their best overall album. Rust in Peace has some of the strongest songs of their career, but it also had a few weak (filler) songs on it.

Perhaps, Peace Sells..

I dunno, its a hard question. I personally love everything from Killing to Rust. After that:erk:

"Killing Is My Business..." by a mile. In fact, and I know this is metal madness to some, it's the only Megadeth album I ever really loved. I dug a song here and there on later releases(Peace Sells, early years stuff) but, all in all I never really was a big fan after "KIMB..."

1. Rust in peace
2. Peace Sells
3. Countdown to extinction
4. Killing is my business
5. Youthanasia
6. System has failed.

Then, the rest... and, after the rest, I prefer Dave dreaming, begging or whatever before "Risk".