Best megadeth album

Peace Sells followed by Rust in Peace... I was always a Chris Poland fan more then Marty though i think Marty is a excellent guitarist himself... my fave Deth song on Peace is My Last Words.. the leadwork on that one is amazing... to me and i like Marty's and Dave's lead work on Holy Wars my fave track on RIP

JonnyD said:
Nobody Shares my love for SF,SG,SW Good! :)

i love in my darkest hour and mary jane jd,and also hook in mouth and liar,but 4 songs does not an album make my friend!!

actually,the intro bit at the start is pretty cool,but fuck me,i didnt think anyone could make a pistols song sound worse until i heard anarchy on that album.jesus christ.
and world on fire and dui?davo obviously ran out of whatever he was on at those points.

As JP said SFSGSW is a pretty underrated album. 'Set The World Afire', 'In My Darkest Hour', '502', 'Mary Jane' and 'Hook In Mouth' are the strong points undoubtely. And the intro 'Into The Lungs Of Hell'...well Hell yeah! :D

baldyboy said:
actually,the intro bit at the start is pretty cool,but fuck me,i didnt think anyone could make a pistols song sound worse until i heard anarchy on that album.jesus christ.
I'm on the fence on that track even to this day.
I like the content of the track, the anger & angst.
I can't say I like the performances by either Megadeth or
the original by the Pistols....

baldyboy said:
i love in my darkest hour and mary jane jd,and also hook in mouth and liar,but 4 songs does not an album make my friend!!

and world on fire and dui?davo obviously ran out of whatever he was on at those points.

Then you do not want to hear the Crue's version of the Pistols song lol.. i consider it worst then the Deth version... but i always been a fan of the original Pistols version... its not really a song a metal band can redo <shrugs> .... and should be left alone...

I'm sensing a pattern...shitty Deth version of "Anarchy In the UK," shitty Crue version of "Anarchy In the UK," shitty Sex Pistols version of "Anarchy In the UK"...:D

I really like SFSGSW, apart from that track. Some raging thrash metal..."502" is possibly the best driving song ever.

Well I disagree. The Sex Pistols and Motley Crue versions are shitty, but the Megadeth version is very good. Shame on Motley Crue because if you cannot made something better than the Sex Pistols... :lol:

Wyvern said:
Well I disagree. The Sex Pistols and Motley Crue versions are shitty, but the Megadeth version is very good. Shame on Motley Crue because if you cannot made something better than the Sex Pistols... :lol:
They should have been able to pull off a better version than the Pistols...
I also didn't like them doing "White Punks on Dope."
Motley "had" a punk rock attitude in the start of their career, they lost it after Shout at the Devil. It's just about as silly as Metallica doing
Misfits covers....