Best metal concert you've been to?

Eep, that's crappy.

I can't say which was the best of these, but my favorite concerts were:
All 3 Opeth concerts: 1 at Milwaukee Metalfest. This was insane.
and the other 2 in Chicago.

Morbid Angel, with I don't remember who at the House of Blues 2 years ago.

That's all I can think of right now...

Haven't been to many so far... there's just not mayn metal live presence around here :( So far Amon Amarth's christmas gig some years ago was fucking killer!! :mad:

Also, last weekends Menhir gig was a great one :)

And seeing Vintersorg live for the first time(!!!) last Wacken was great... hope they'll tour German again soon...

I bet this year's Wacken will be a great one! Perhaps the best list of bands I can imagine... we shall see :)

OH! this is a hard one....
Iron Maiden in 2000(Brave New World tour) was very special, since they are one of the first metal bands I started listening too, and they played mostly good old tunes :D
and the Enslaved gig here in Trondheim a month or so ago was very special too, since they were one of the first extrem metal band i started listening too :)
and Borknagar here in Trondheim was very special indeed! since they were allso one of the first extrem metal band i started listening too :)
and Vintersorg at the Inferno Festival was allso very great!

but what is THE best? I just dont know...

I'd just like to add this link in this thread, so that
Morgana doesn't have to when she comes back! lol >:eek:)

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19573

Phyros asked the same question as you Rune Fairy, and
just wanted you to see it, cause I love that thread :eek:)

I think Lost In Time's gig at the Inferno was a really
good one, so it will be remembered.
Vintersorg's gig was yumyumyum!!! as well :eek:)

I wish I could see Edguy and Freedom Call. And, I want to got to Blind Guardian/Rage/Royal Hunt... Although I get to go to Hypocrisy/Arch Enemy/Soilwork/Scar Culture when they come. The only date I know of is May 26th, but I don't know when they're coming to Minnesota.

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I hate when people think I'm talking about Rage Against the Machine :mad:

Argh! I was looking for some Rage to download yesterday,
and all the files were named Rage Against the Machine - Songtitle.
Shame on me for not having heard this band before, of course,
but, fuck! it's NOT Rage AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!! >:eek:P
Get the names RIGHT!

hey wd40 arch enemy pulled from the tour and were replaced by some shitty hardcore band called Kill Switch Engage :cry:

but the tour will surely slay anyway, SOILWORK IS ON IT! :headbang:

Originally posted by Final_Vision
hey wd40 arch enemy pulled from the tour and were replaced by some shitty hardcore band called Kill Switch Engage :cry:

but the tour will surely slay anyway, SOILWORK IS ON IT! :headbang:

Damnit! :cry: Seriously? Well, atleast Soilwork :) is still on it, as well as Hypocrisy and Scar Culture. I almost thought you said Dry Kill Logic and not Kill Switch Engage. 'Cause Dry Kill Logic rules! Anyway, it will be an awesome concert for sure.

oh damn!
i allmost forgot! Dream Theater earlyer this year! that was one hell of a consert!
was actually ollmost looking more forward to the suport band(Pain of Salvation) but they got really sucky sound! :\
but they were great live, it really shoved that they liked to play live! :)