Best Nirvana album

Your favorite Nirvana album

• Total voters
Nov 26, 2005
Italy
I've decided to put in the poll also "Incesticide" and "Unplugged In New York", to give voters the largest choice possibility, but perhaps it's a bit pointless. Anyway, what's your favorite Nirvana album? Mine is "In Utero", but I think they all are great.

I'm picking the predictable option and going for Nevermind. It's their most cohesive album and I'm pretty sentimentally attached to it. In Utero is a very close second, I love the rawness of it, especially considering the pressure they were under to produce another Nevermind.

Their studio albums pretty much sucked compared to the shit they were too timid to put out, which eventually ended up on With The Lights Out. That being said, In Utero is far beyond the rest of their studio albums and almost stands up to their demo material.

I think their best studio recod would have been ahead of them... Their music was becoming a lot more mature as time went on. Nevermind sounds so juvenile I can barely listen to it...

Possibly my fave Nirvana song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvwqSMRtoSI&ob=av2n[/ame]

Bleach, fer realz.

So sludgy. So raw. Kurt's vocals on that album were so raw and screechy. He sounds like Lemmy on Negative Creep...

Nevermind and In Utero are so hard to choose between. I love Nevermind all the way through though, while In Utero has some boring parts even though it's probably the better album.