Best non-studio Anthrax album

What is the best non-studio Anthrax album?

• Armed and Dangerous

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I'm The Man

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Attack of the Killer B's

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Live: The Island Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Music of Mass Destruction

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Greater of Two Evils

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Alive 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthems

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
I'm not a massive fan of live albums, so Killer Bs whips the other EPs listed here by miles for me!

905.jpg

I have to add to my earlier comment, that the 2 live tracks of Caught...... and I Am The Law on the I'm The Man EP are the best live versions of those tunes ever recorded live IMO.

I have to add to my earlier comment, that the 2 live tracks of Caught...... and I Am The Law on the I'm The Man EP are the best live versions of those tunes ever recorded live IMO.

Ep kicks ass,only negative was the sabbath bloody sabbath cover,always annoyed me lol,a maybe because I was heavily into ozzy solo stuff at the time and was so used to him singing it lol

" Attack..." for me cause of the SOD covers!!!! :headbang: and the whole sound of this EP! The scott's vocals on "Protest and survive" are priceless! ...Bring the noise is a classic... NFB is funny!

The second may be "armed.." the "live in studio" of Panic and Metal thrashing mad are really powerfull! .....But Raise Hell!!!!Sorry Anthrax Mosher but this is their worst song!! this mid-tempo rythm and this vocals!!! OMG!! Fortunately this shit is not the last song of the album!! :yuk: and a Good Cover of the Pistols too!
but It was a blessed time when cover songs sounded like Anthrax , not like the original ones! :Smug:

I voted for Armed And Dangerous, but Music Of Mass Destruction was a close second.
Ditto for me, I voted Armed but almost clicked MMD. I love Joey's vocals on Armed and Spreading so much, to me the best performances of his career even though I love his performance on Worship big time as well.

Ep kicks ass,only negative was the sabbath bloody sabbath cover,always annoyed me lol,a maybe because I was heavily into ozzy solo stuff at the time and was so used to him singing it lol

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath cover is pretty good, I like the vocals on it!

" Attack..." for me cause of the SOD covers!!!! :headbang: and the whole sound of this EP! The scott's vocals on "Protest and survive" are priceless! ...Bring the noise is a classic... NFB is funny!

The second may be "armed.." the "live in studio" of Panic and Metal thrashing mad are really powerfull! .....But Raise Hell!!!!Sorry Anthrax Mosher but this is their worst song!! this mid-tempo rythm and this vocals!!! OMG!! Fortunately this shit is not the last song of the album!! :yuk: and a Good Cover of the Pistols too!
but It was a blessed time when cover songs sounded like Anthrax , not like the original ones! :Smug:

:yell::yell: I have heard many say Raise Hell is their worst ever song. But yeah the EP is great, love those versions of Panic, Metal Thrashing Mad, & Armed and Dangerous with the original intro. The Sex Pistols cover was pretty good too.

I just got an injection of "a & d" at full volume... ( just skip Raise Hell !)
I had forgotten how fucking good it is !!!:kickass: