Release something...

danaholica

Danazig
Sep 3, 2009
MOUNT. DOOM Mass.
Anthrax need to release some sort of live and /or studio retrospect featuring some previously unreleased recordings. Perhaps A John Bush best of with some new recordings included. Its been six years going on seven since the last studio album. If Worship Music is not hitting the shelves anytime soon. Throw us a bone.

Yeah, I remember Alpha Mail and Blast Beat. Those were the days...I'm sure all is quiet do to the legal issues that are being worked through with Nelson's departure / firing. I just want to hear some quality chug , its time. There must be hours and hours of live recordings from the tours with Bush.I'd like them to release excepts from each tour. Perhaps some kind of Box Set. They do a incredible live version of Catharsis, which I haven't heard performed live since the Vol. 8 tour.

IMO the only thing Anthrax should be worrying about releasing (and I'm pretty confident they are) is Worship Music with John's vocals. They've put out too much stuff over the last 10 years (since Killer A's) that looks backwards at their career. And yeah you guys are right..... some info would be nice.