Best Place to Order New Album???

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
I was looking to preorder Kalmah's "The Black Waltz" and Ensiferum's "DragonHeads", and I was wondering what is the best site to use to get it from there to the US? Spinefarm's ordering method is a joke, so Im wondering which site you guys use to import.

yeah, i would also like to know a place where to preorder it. Spinefarm is just to expensive. i would think that century media would have it but im not sure. i also want to find a site that will let me import Eternal Tears of Sorrow's new cd when it comes out in Finland in april.

The Don said:
I was looking to preorder Kalmah's "The Black Waltz" and Ensiferum's "DragonHeads", and I was wondering what is the best site to use to get it from there to the US? Spinefarm's ordering method is a joke, so Im wondering which site you guys use to import.

The best place to order metal cd's in America is Theendrecords.com the Omega shop kicks ass because they have good prices, free shipping & handling , and a huge selection of metal cds, dvds, and Tshirts.

The Don said:
hey thanks for that. looks like they have a nice selection too. do they usually get in new stuff the day it comes out?
Nowhere in America will have either Ensiferum's new album or Kalmah's on the day its released in Finland. It took The End Records about a month or 2 to get Iron when it first came out, on the other hand, they did get Ensiferum's self title pretty quick and Kalmah's Swampsong.

Try emailing them and asking.

now tbw is set for preordering on amazon.de aswell... but unfortunately the release date is set as the 31.03.2006... so that leaves me looking for a better place to order... if it would be possible to order at spinefarm via paypal, i'd do but hidden cash... naaah...