Best play to buy indoctrination (SP?)

On the Quo Vadis direct website.
Bart and I fill the orders, they go out right away and shipping to U.S. is 4-5 days.
You get exactly what you want, and it's almost always in stock.
The total price(with shipping) is less than the average store price.
And if you ever have a complaint, it goes straight to the band, it's heard and resolved faster than you can say "customer service".

Plus: we care about our fans ♥ :D

hey, i want to buy the dvd from amazon.com because i have a gift certificate leftover from xmas.....they dont have it in stock right now....is there any time table when they will get more?

hey, i want to buy the dvd from amazon.com because i have a gift certificate leftover from xmas.....they dont have it in stock right now....is there any time table when they will get more?

We don't know because these bigger guys always buy DVD's in multiples of 30 (by the box) so if demand is for only one, I doubt that they would order a whole box...Sorry.
Wait it out I guess? Or buy it used if it's available.

just a thought... but uhh... to get more people to buy directly from you guys via the website... maybe you can include an autograph or somethin, that people can't get anywhere else?

hey thanks, guys. i'll try and order it from your website instead. ill use my certificate for the amon amarth dvd...is it worth it? anyone seen it?

I bought the amon amarth dvd and it the second best I've ever seen in my life... (Defiant Indoctrination is #1 of course ;)) But yah... its definietely worth it. Personally I think it should actually be more expensive, as it has 3 discs and 8 hours of footage and I picked it up for 16 bucks hehe. Anyway, bottom line, that dvd kills.