Best RAM for Power Mac G5??

dabhoys, i doubt you found it cheaper.. the price went to a while back at apple. apple controls their pricing, no matter who sells it.. just like Mesa

Before James had suggested the Apple store, I bought my ram here at OWC also:
http://eshop.macsales.com/
I still continued to have problems with DP crashing at start up then reinstalled PCI driver and has'nt crashed since. As far as I can tell, the OWC ram has been running flawlessly...so far.
Since then I got a Motu MKIII and have to say James, I'm liking it alot!
I'm still having problems with the spdif connection though. It's gotta be something I'm not doing and can't figure out yet. Gotta play with it some more. Wish it came with a manual. (ebay)

Radd, you are likely having word clock issues.. you'll need to set the external device you are connecting to your Mk3's s/pdiff connections to clock (sync) via external clock coming in from it's s/pdiff connection, if this is in fact your problem. you may also have not set up the mk3's s/pdiff connectors as one of the 3 possible active banks in the Motu PCI Audio Console, which you will find in your applications folder. that could also potentially be your problem. here's the quick fix, regardless of what your problem is: read the manual.