Best Show Ever

Merloch

Dec 9, 2003
Ive seen many bands live, but no show has ever been this great. Ive seen shows with 3 or 4 of my favorite bands in one night, but Vehemence just fucking owned them all. Anyone who misses an opportunity to see them live is not metal. I dont care if you have school, work, a wedding, or a funeral. Vehemence :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: They are all cool guys, and deserve way more advertising and credit than they get. Got me a HTWTS shirt, and red vehemence logo. I fucking ran out of money, or else I would have got the GWC as well...

Anyway, all you bitches better go to the shows and support them... Here was our set list. Forgot the exact order

We are all dying
Kill for God
Fantasy From Pain
By Your Bedside
You dont have to be afraid anymore
Spirit of the Soldier
Whore Cunt Die
CHRIST I fucking hate you :headbang:

I think that was pretty much the setlist in NYC also, but they did close with Her Beautiful Eyes ...

By the way, we were real lucky here in south florida to get the show. I think the orlando and tampa wereprobably cancelled due to the hurricane..

The last time they played She Never Noticed Me live (TO my knowledge, was when they were hear in Dallas August 7th. (Fort Worth actually.) It was their final song, and they were already over the venue's curfew, and asked what we'd like to hear, out of their shorter songs. Lol. Well, crowd went nuts when someone suggested SNNM, and Nathan asked the band how they felt...so, they played it! HELL YEAH! Great job too, even though it it had been forever since they'd even rehearsed it.

ANyway, can't wait till Wendsday!! See you guys there!