Best Song Drumwise

I'm also a drummer, and I know a lot of people hate the song but BTPISIO has some really awesome technical drumming and fills. Deliverance is good, it's got a bit of everything from brutal metal drumming to some jazzy stuff :) Also The Moor, SPD, Leper Affinity, Harlequin Forest, GOP and BtM are all great drumwise.

Ghost Of Perdition's drumming slays, definitely one of Lopez's best performances. I have to say though the drumming on Lotus Eater is incredible, especially the part at the end starting at 7:25. I can not get that drum line out of my head!

Thanks for all the responses guys so I think my method of attack will be hit him with Closure from the lamentations doc and then finish off with Ghost of Perdition.

Might be The Grand Conjuration or Ghost of Perdition.Or Master's Apprentices,Wreath there are just so many to choose.

The Baying of the Hounds! I'm a drummer, and I have to say it's one of Lopez's best "moments".

But those two you picked are good too.

The whole deliverance album is underated as a drum performance. Lopez really shine on that particular CD. The drum parts in ghost reveries are tasteful but his hardest and most technical drumming is on Deliverance for sure (BTW I've been drumming for 8 years.)

Ghost of perdition, Wreath, Deliverance, April Ethereal and Master's Apprentices are my favorites drum song.

The Leper Affinity - Theres something about the pace of the drums like they could go outta time with the rest of the rythum but they never do, me likes that very much