Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Shades of Emerald Fields

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • For Funerals to Come...

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Epistel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why not do a poll about the best song on the Ghost of the Sun EP? That Katatonia release seems to be largely ignored by everyone and their mothers - even Katatonia's website's "releases" section fails to note it! In case you haven't seen it before, it has "Ghost of the Sun," "Criminals," and "Evidence." I bet it was probably ignored because none of its tracks remained exclusive to the EP once Viva Emptiness came out - all of their other EPs retained some exclusive songs while this one didn't.

agreed....the reason it is not recognised as an EP is because all the tracks on it were released with VE.......making it a promo....not an EP.... ;)
Ryan...your pretty inquisitive here.....its good to have someone here asking the questions that they want answered.....and getting answers. :Spin:

heh...I might start yet another thread as to why there are additional tracks on the reissue of Tonight's Decision and why they decided to cut out some of the photos (?) wait a minute...hold on....well......I'm a tad bit baked right now, so you'll have to excuse me. just when it comes down to it, it'd be good to have that answered here without having to make a whole new thread