For Funerals To Come EP

the_dying said:
Jhva Elohim Meth is also released as a mini CD, how many prints?

same as fftc, somwhere between 3-5000 copies.
btw, the syd vinyl release date is approaching, dont forget to grab that one. shouldnt be as hard to get and not even eventually as rare as the cd version since most (not all) people born after '85 couldnt give a fukk about vinyl haha! how many of u guyz cared to get a vinyl player anyway?

Vinyl is god!!
i´d take Vinyl over cd any day...
My vinylplayer is probably one of the most prized possesions i have.

but i am an old fart too.. almost as old as you Anders :p

see you in solnahallen at the next recordfair perhaps?! :)

Blakkheim said:
same as fftc, somwhere between 3-5000 copies.
btw, the syd vinyl release date is approaching, dont forget to grab that one. shouldnt be as hard to get and not even eventually as rare as the cd version since most (not all) people born after '85 couldnt give a fukk about vinyl haha! how many of u guyz cared to get a vinyl player anyway?

I was born in 76'.....but I would never play any Katatonia on vinyl......my shit is MINT......besides....every Katatonia vinyl I have cost me way too much dough for me to be clumsy and scratch it or something......I would have to lock myself in a darkroom and starve myself for a week if I did something like that.......or (god forbid) buy another one........then again you dont see many split primordial/katatonia purple vinyls out there anymore........see I cant get that shit out of the shrine....

Deliverance6 said:
I was born in 76'.....but I would never play any Katatonia on vinyl......my shit is MINT......besides....every Katatonia vinyl I have cost me way too much dough for me to be clumsy and scratch it or something......I would have to lock myself in a darkroom and starve myself for a week if I did something like that.......or (god forbid) buy another one........then again you dont see many split primordial/katatonia purple vinyls out there anymore........see I cant get that shit out of the shrine....
You need to take a picture of your entire collection, Deliverance. I will shed a tear.

Aaron A. said:
You need to take a picture of your entire collection, Deliverance. I will shed a tear.

I wish I could post a pic of it on HERE.....instead of having to use some stupid invasive webshot site........Ill do it if someone tells me how to post it on here....(sorry Im a bit tech challenged...)

Deliverance6 said:
I wish I could post a pic of it on HERE.....instead of having to use some stupid invasive webshot site........Ill do it if someone tells me how to post it on here....(sorry Im a bit tech challenged...)

just sign up to photobucketcom and post the link to the pic or put in the image tags.

It wont take long.

PM me if you need help