For Funerals To Come EP

madr0x

May 5, 2005
how rare is For Funerals To Come EP?

i got a copy still factory sealed, not sure if i should open it

Deliverance6 said:
I think 1500.....but Im not absolutely sure....

ok thanks for your help

i only got it for $16 on ebay, mint condtion. so I think its still a good buy :D

Deliverance6 said:
the white logo is limited to 100 copies.....it is one of the most rare katatonia artifacts......as rare as the clear demo....so I guess they are equal.... ;)
I thought the Saw You Drown EP was the rarest. I base the rarity of things on how often I see them on eBay. I've never once saw the Saw You Drown EP on there, but have seen For Funerals to Come... a few times on both vinyl and CD, but neither ever had the white logo...

ryan1987online said:
I thought the Saw You Drown EP was the rarest. I base the rarity of things on how often I see them on eBay. I've never once saw the Saw You Drown EP on there, but have seen For Funerals to Come... a few times on both vinyl and CD, but neither ever had the white logo...

nah....the saw you drown was 1500 copies.....people want them probably more than anything by Katatonia though.......I listed one of my SYD cds on ebay and some guy contacted me and offered me 180$ for it....needless to say I unlisted it.....then of course(as far as rarity goes) there is the clear Jhva Elohim Meth demo-100 copies..... the new logo belt buckle-15 made......shit I just realised I could go on forever.......Katatonia is a very collectable band....nuff said... ;)