Votes: 22 42.3%
  • The Relic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orion - The Hunter

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Lady Of The Snow

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Although "Through the Looking Glass" is impressive, it never really got me all that excited. "Church of the Machine" however, has just some of the most awesome music and lyrical parts found in any SyX song! The keyboard with the rising guitars at the beginning, then the haevy guitar part with the (sounds like) chanting in unison with the china crash cymbal is amazing. And the pre-chorus, "Scream and noone hears my plea; Faceless masses falling to their knees" is awesome, especially with that little guitar run up just before the chorus.

I love this song! My definite pick for best on this album.

Picking just one? It's like picking one child, wait I don't have kids. Nevertheless, it was pretty hard.

..as an aside, The Yngster , where do you live in NY? I'm out on the Island..

*shame on me* I haven't heard this album. I don't own it but I've heard most of it. I voted for "In The Dragon's Den". GREAT SONG! Maybe because I'm so tired of the other ones.

BTW, SX stole the intro riff for "Through the Looking Glass" from DT's "Surrounded". Same thing except for one note. Not good...

I noticed that aswell, but in a different way. Pinnella repeats the last 2 notes every second time.