Votes: 8 18.2%
  • One Of The Lonely Ones

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Worlds Apart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stalingrad

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Holy fuck, i don't know if i've ever had to make such a tough choice :)

I wanna see what dan, dag and erik choose!

Edit: trying to decide between Raincheck, Atlantis, To the End, The Wake, and Stalingrad. Fucking hell. Stop making such good cds.

~nightfall~ said:
I voted for To The End, but i might as well voted for Atlantis Rising. Surprised to see Stalingrad way ahead of the other songs in the poll so far.

:hotjump:
I'm actually surprised to see Atlantis Rising that high... it's my least favourite

The Wake is doing better than expected at over 18% right now. It's one of my favorites, though I voted for Atlantis. I'd like to know more about the lyrics. I don't fully understand the meaning. I know I like them, though. :)

Got the album yesterday and I have mixed feelings. Some of the songs are too much Hardrock for me. On the other hand there are tracks like "The Wake" and "Stalingrad" which are amazing, and belong to the best songs Nightingale has done! But I have to listen to it more times. Another good thing is the sound, the guitars are killer. Perfect earthy sound. And the vocals also rule!
Worlds Apart hasn't got any vote, and it's true it's not one of the best tracks, but as I was reading the lyrics I was almost crying. :( It's so sad, all the more when you know it's true....
So, for the future I would appreciate Nightingale returning to the darker side of the early days and write more "studio songs" than "rehearsalroom songs". I know, your are a band these days and the hardrockish stuff may work better live, but personally I prefer music to listen to at home.