• Purgatory

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Twilight Zone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drifter

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a number of these songs were better done live in the contemporary time period tbh.

Have you ever seen the live version of Another Life? Totally outshines the studio version. If you don't own the Early Days DVD, I HIGHLY recommend it, one of the best music DVDs I've ever seen.

Murders in the Rue fuckin' Morgue! Probably one of the best songs they did with Paul DiAnno.

A little off topic, but In Flames (back when they didn't suck) made an awesome cover of this song once.

Have you ever seen the live version of Another Life? Totally outshines the studio version. If you don't own the Early Days DVD, I HIGHLY recommend it, one of the best music DVDs I've ever seen.

Oh, I got confused. I thought you meant live versions with the current lineup (or at least with Bruce). I'm dumb. But yeah, Maiden Japan!!!

I have the Early Days DVD and have watched it, but it won't play on my DVD player, so I have to play it on the Xbox. It's been a while.

I'll probably vote for "Murders In The Rue Morgue" but it's been a while since I've heard the whole album, so I think I'll listen to it a few times before voting.

The Early Days IS a damn near perfect dvd retrospective on maiden's early days. I recently got the Live After Death dvd, which showcases part 2 of the band's history. I've only watched the concert though, but its chock full of stuff.

Good shit. Documentary is also interesting.
Yes, the fuckin' MITRM cover by In Flames is rulesome. I have Subterranean (re-release) which has it.
In Flames has been mentioned! I must respond!

That cover kinda sucks - the vocals are just ridiculous. Great EP, though.

I can't choose yet either.The first poll made me listen to the first album(though i voted before),now i'm gonna listen to this album,then vote.

The self-titled is better IMO though.