Best songs live

Rdm

New Metal Member
Mar 8, 2006
Ok im a newbie to this meassage board but i was wonder what are your guys top 5 favorite COB songs performed live.
Also the top 5 worse songs performed live. ALthough i know all of the songs are good but im just wondering which ones didnt come off that good live.
Best
1.Lake Bodom
2.Hate me
3.Hate Crew Deathrole
4.Touch like a Angel of Death
5.Punch me I Bleed ( from what i heard on the boots its amazing!!!)

Worst
1. Angels dont kill(awsome song just doesnt come out that well live)
2. Follow the reaper(another amazing song it just sounds to much like the cd)
3. Chokehold( it just isnt my favorite COb song)
4.Living dead Beat( They should start there concerts with silent bodom night like they use too).
5. Are you Dead Yet. ( I just dont like that song aswell).

Dont flame me just opinions..

Mine would have to be uhh.. whatever were the best from Tokyo Warhearts..

Silent Night Bodom Night
Deadnight Warrior
Hatebreeder
Lake Bodom
Warheart

No particular order there.. but if I must choose a number one, probably Deadnight Warrior.

Jesse- said:
They used to start concerts with Sixpounder. And that worked best.
I was just actaully thinking that when i was typing that up. That song is just so fucken heavy and it gets people going nuts.

I saw them at the second gig of their AYDY tour, they started with 'THEYRE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY HA HA' ;D

Was a pretty good gig though, setlist was reasonably long and had only two AYDY songs, started with Silent Night and ended with Downfall, they even did Lake Bodom. Been waiting for those bastards to come to my country since before FTR was released..

ViolentForest said:
...they started with 'THEYRE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY HA HA' ;D

I love that thing. No particular reason why, I just love it.

t3h songz:
silent night
sixpwnter
towards dead end
lake bloodie bodom
warheart

When I heard Angels don't kill in Stockholm it was awesome.. Don't like sixpounder that much live. I love the song, but I've never seen them perform it that good live.. Lake bodom is great, and so is SNBN.. Deadnight warrior r00ls too! It sucks I haven't heard that many songs live from Something Wild..:(

Best
-Follow The Reaper
-Hate Me!
-Towards Dead End (A long time ago)
-Angels Don't Kill (Sometimes)
-Warheart

Worst
-Sixpounder
-Trashed Lost & Strungout
-Are You Dead Yet?
-Living Dead Beat
-In Your Face