Bed Of RAzors??? LIve

janez79

n00b king
Aug 16, 2004
Slovenia
ok this song kick ass/like all bodom songs) but why they dont play this live.
i mean i prefer bed of razors than angels dont kill or you re better off dead :yuk:

they played angels dont kill on the tour with evergrey and iced earth...like in May, thats when i saw them anyway. also when i got to meet alexi outside of the Masquerade!, i still cant get over that shit. but yeah i'd love to hear you're better off dead live, bed of razors too of course..but you're better off dead just sounds like the perfect intro for a bodom show. they MAY have played it the first time i saw them with dimmu and hypocricy but im not sure, that was almost a year ago..back in october/november of 2003.

okay i obviously read your message wrong...lol. but angels dont kill and you're better off dead are pretty good too though. although they get pretty old after a while but then again what song doesnt. when i first got hatebreeder i listened to that album and that album only for about 3 months straight. nothing else.

yeah IMO bed of razors is one of bodom's classics!!! :hotjump:

its one of their best songs so i dunno why they dont play it live. :cry:

but either way, all their songs are awsome and id be happy with anything live :Spin:

its not just hatecre deathroll they are promoting in north america. i mean they've played silent night bodom night every time ive saw them, and downfall. and they played like the beginning of black widow as a teaser and switched to hatecrew deathroll. and they always play every time i die, of course. and hate me, and i believe follow the reaper once

It'd be nice to hear Bodom change a few of the old songs for this next tour. As awesome as Silent Night and Hate Me are (I've seen each one played twice, and I've only been to 2 Bodom gigs), how about something else from those albums? Bed of Razors and Mask of Sanity or Kissing the Shadows would be great alternates. Of course, if I had my say I'd change everything except I would leave in Downfall. Something like this would be nice though, and at least 1 song from each of their albums:

Mask of Sanity
Trashed Long and Strungout
Bed of Razors
Needled 24/7
Lake Bodom
You're Better Off Dead
Downfall

i don t say that angels don t kill and better off dead arent good song and i know they are promoting. but if there is someone who just started to listen to cob would go to the concert and they would play better off dead whit that really aggresive intro to it.
i think th guy wouldnt like it.

songs on concert(for me)

1. intro
2. bodom after midnight
3. bed of razors
4. wrath within(i would love to hear this live) / sixpounder
5. every time i die
6. lake bodom
7. Downfall
8. Needled 24/7
9. kissing the shadows
10. Hate me

It's obvious: Bed Of Razors was for Kim, and (altho still friends and still making music together) they aren't together anymore.

The chances that they will Bed Of Razors again is not very high. They played it in 2001 for the last time and COB are known for not playing any older songs anymore which they once dropped from their set. But on the other hand it was a big surprise that they played Warheart again in Finland last week after 3 years but Alexi said that they only would play it in Finland.

Like I have said before. I seriously think it is time to stop focusing on Hatecrew songs for their setlist. They have been promoting the album now with pretty much the same set list since January 2003 (with the odd change here and there).

In my opinion all the gigs they are doing at the moment are bonus gigs for the fans. As this time was supposed to be Sinergy's.
So I think they should do a kind of greatest hits set list now until the new album comes out. Then they can go back to promoting again.

This is obviously never going to happen though :cry:

yeah, enough with HCDR. They at least need to play towards dead end. Everything they have played in N america is definitely expendable. I wanna hear kissing the shadows and lake bodom, but god damn it, just give me TDE. Oh yeah TLAOD would be good as well, but i bet there is no chance in hell of me ever hearing that one again.