Bed Of Razors for Gigantour

Well obviously every cob fan is currently fucking pissed of waiting. I want Punch Me I Bleed live, it's their darkest song.

:lol::lol::lol:

I want You're Better Of Dead,but as when they came to Europe with HCD I didn't know about them I missem my opportunity I think.also If You Want Peace,...Prepare For War and Trashed,Lost & Strungout would be great.from the older albums I'd like eberything they want to play,:lol:

I know its very early to be talking about Gigantour but it think the fans would really love it for COB to play Bed Of Razors again. Most people agree its there greatest song because of those insane riffs. And it would really boost there fan base if non cob fans heard that shit live. Just a suggestion and dream though.. anyone agree? :headbang:

I AM FUCKING DOWN FOR THAT!! LOVE BED OF RAZORS!!!!

if they played hatebreeder that would be the greatest day of my life, or kissing the shadows, (took it off the setlist for US tour at the end of 06 for some reason)

Touch like the Angel of Death.

I was almost tempted to suggest that they allow the fans to vote for the songs, but that would be terrible.

i'm pretty sure they actually already had a fan poll before for what songs to be played on tour. honestly with the gigantour setlist i'm just expecting the typical hcdr, aydy songs, hate me, snbn, downfall and then 2 or so songs off the new album. if they could throw in an old rare song that would be badass though.

as long as for the European headliner tour they get one or two oldies I'd be more than happy,considering that Alexi doesn't like their old material so we're not getting a full HB rendition or something like that(even though that would be beyond everything,that would be just awesome,:kickass:)

As long as they keep all the current FTR and Hatebreeder songs in the setlist (ie: all the ones on Stockholm Knockout), and maybe cut We're Not Gonna Fall (single-handedly their worst song, IMO), I'll be happy.

OMG, HAVEN'T SAW THIS VIDEO, AWSOME :rofl:.
The funiest thing is: the guy who mixed that shit haven't took off the title Needled 24/7 :p I hope he was not tryin to make a serious mixing :p

Tbh, each fan got his own setlist, so they can't be make every1 happy.

And i think they will keep the actual setlist, as: HCDR, Needled, FTR, Hate me, Downfall, SnBn, AYDY, In your face and stuff like this. but it would be great to see some old stuff, as deadnight Warior (like at Wacken 2006 \,,|,) towards dead end, Bed of razor is cool too, but not that much.

IMO, they should play the song Children Of Bodom (i saw only 1 video with this song live, and it was an ugleh quality :/)

Children Of Bodom is cool,Deadnight Warrior too,Kissing The Shadows,Chockehold,Lil' Bloodred Riddin Hood(I know it's almost impossible they play it live,but I'd like to see it anyway)....there's many good songs we won't get to hear from them live unfortunately(not saying by that that they haven't played some,I know that all I've mentioned have been played live,but it was on the old days)

OMG, HAVEN'T SAW THIS VIDEO, AWSOME :rofl:.
The funiest thing is: the guy who mixed that shit haven't took off the title Needled 24/7 :p I hope he was not tryin to make a serious mixing :p

Tbh, each fan got his own setlist, so they can't be make every1 happy.

And i think they will keep the actual setlist, as: HCDR, Needled, FTR, Hate me, Downfall, SnBn, AYDY, In your face and stuff like this. but it would be great to see some old stuff, as deadnight Warior (like at Wacken 2006 ,,|,) towards dead end, Bed of razor is cool too, but not that much.

IMO, they should play the song Children Of Bodom (i saw only 1 video with this song live, and it was an ugleh quality :/)

check Tuska 2003,they played Children Of Bodom(amongst others as Hate Me or Deadnight Warrior f.e.) and is a great live performance.the Live in Seoul-Korea version is also pretty good.