Top five Bodom songs, top two albums

Bodom Bluegrass

in the bedroom prison
Nov 5, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Hey everyone

Post your five favorite COB songs and your two favorite albums with some justification. I encourage debate and name-calling.

My five favorite songs (in no particular order because then it's way too hard to choose) are probably:

1. Follow the Reaper (awesome doube guitars and song-writing)
2. Towards Dead End (inspires Bluegrass Bodom)
3. Touch Like an Angel of Death (that quiet part in the middle of the song with the keyboard just after the solo)
4. Needled 24/7 (speed!)
5. Kissing the Shadows (guitar virtuosity)

And my two favorite albums are Hatebreeder (the first five songs and then Downfall are all amazing) and Follow the Reaper (every song is at least good and the sound is so cool).

songs:

-we're not gonna fall (fast + amazing chorus)
-silent night bodom night (the best one? so melodic...)
-hate me (cuz i dont give a fuck if ya hate me :p)
-black widow (fast double kicks + angry vocals)
-you're better of dead (i love that song too)

albums:

1- hatebreeder (damn melodic, fast and best vocals ever)
2- follow the reaper (perfect album (would have been #1 if recorded at same studio than hate me single)

Is it just me or does this happen loads?

fuck it, no diatribe...for sake of brevity...and that i never normally reply:

songs (in no order): hatebreeder (love the riff) downfall (amazing lead work) northern comfort (reminds me of alcohol) bed of razors (i get an irish vibe in parts and i am half irish) and finally, children of decadence (first song i heard by bodom - i'd heard hatebreeder but didnt know who it was by)

albums: hatebreeder and hatecrew deathroll. Hatebreeder epitomises bodom for me, it was more established than something wild but had all those classic elements i miss. Hatecrew because i like most of the guitar work.

^and yeah, tonnes of these threads, i never answered before tho...so suck me ;-)

1. Hate Me!(frist song i heard)
2. Kissing the shadows(Very nice solos, and hard..And i like the live version of this song)
3. Towards dead end(like the chorus and all the orther stuffs)
4. Lake Bodom(i think it's the best song of SW)
5. Sixpounder(Heavy song)

Albums: Hatebreeder and Follow the reaper..I like all the songs in hatebreeder and follow the reaper.

1. "Hate Me!" First Bodom song, energy!
2. "Warheart" Kicks my fucking ass!
3. "Silent Night, Bodom Night" Fucking melodic and fast.
4. "Towards Dead End" Solo monster at the end.
5. "Kissing the Shadows" Another solo monster.

Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper - both solid.

Downfall-fuckin classic
Needled 24/7-thrashy
Kissing the Shadows-amazing guitars and keyboards, melodic
Trashed Lost and Strungout-thrashy, heavy, catchy as fuck
Deadnight Warrior-...nuff said

Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper- every song on both album is fuckin amazing

Living Dead Beat
Knuckleduster
Needled 24/7
Follow the Reaper
Silent Night, Bodom Night

AYDY and..?

Follow the Reaper would be great if it was recorded at the same studio as the previewing single. The vocals and guitar just don't make a heavy album.

i think i speak for everyone when i say, joonas, you are truely an idiot.

that being said, i'll go ahead and contribute to this

1. Everytime I Die
2. Angels Don't Kill
3. Red Light In My Eyes Part I and II(i consider it 1 song)
4. Northern Comfort
5. You're Better Off Dead

my 2 favorites being Follow the Reaper and Hatecrew Deathroll.

Tracks

Triple Corpse Hammer Blow,
Follow The Reaper
Bed Of Razors
Next In Line
Bodom After Midnight And/Or Kissing The Shadows

Albums.

Follow The Reaper
Tokyo Warhearts ( I like it because it 1# its live, 2# Bed Of Razors is wicked on it, and 3# the intro on Touched Like An Angle Of Death, is the most jolly thing i have heard,)

hmmm. so many good songs to choose from...

tracks
Hate Me! - cos it describes my way of thinking
Follow The Reaper - need i say more
Needled 24/7 - its fast and has some good riffs
Chokehold - crazy keyboard playin!
In Your Face - cos I dont give a flying fuck

albums
Follow The Reaper - a great album with lots of good tracks
Hate crew deathroll - same

btw im new here :)

I can't actually do this because i like all the songs and i have so many favourite songs, but best albums have to be hatebreeder (i think its one of the best albums ever) and Hatecrew Deathroll (its just so kool)

Mine are:

1) Children Of Bodom ( uber catchy guitar-keyboard accompliments + bass + Keyboard bit + I learnt it.
2) Bodom beach terror ( Uber gewd song , really fills me with pride for being a metalhead.)
3) Hate Me! ( As for most of you, twas the first song you lot heard from them, but for me it was the first song i played 1000 times on my CD player at school)
4) Deadnight Warrior ( Killer song, total classic, sounds uber live, nice keyboard bits)
5) Children Of Decendence ( Killer intro , Off a great album 2nd song i played 1000 times in my Cd player)

Hate Crew Deathroll + Follow The Reaper are the top 2 albums for me

Downfall, Black Widow, Wrath Within, Kissing The Shadows, Children Of Bodom, in no order.. Hey first post btw :D