Top five Bodom songs, top two albums

Nick Brookes said:
Repent is by cryhavoc
iron, steel and metal is by wizard
and nobody knows who final countdown is by
Yeah I know....btw does anyone know where I can get the King Diamond cover "Waiting" CoB did?

Top 5 songs, no order:

Chokehold: 1:53 to 3:18, unbelievable guitar/keyboard stuff..anyone else hear tons of Jeff Waters influence on this song?
Hate Me!: I just find it so catchy, almost too catchy..alot of different stuff going on in the song
Hatebreeder: Probably my fav song. That guitar/keyboard battle at the end is so incredible.
Needled 24/7: It's fast, melodic, angry and the chorus keeps getting better with each listen.
We're Not Gonna Fall: Yes, i know, a new song,haha. I just love how angry he sounds during the verses. Intense.

Top 2 albums would be Follow the Reaper and Hatecrew Deathroll.

5 songs, best to 5th best

Follow the Reaper
Mask of Sanity
The Nail
Hatebreeder
Black Widow

2 albums, favourite, 2nd favourite

Follow the Reaper
Hatecrew Deathroll

Favorite Songs
1. Children of Bodom
2.Follow the Reaper
3. Hate Me!
4. Bodom After Midnight
5.Bodom Beach Terror

Favorite Albums
1. Follow the Reaper
2. Hatebreeder
Doesn't get much better than that.

Final Countdown is Norther

Listing Songs is hard:
1. Touch Like Angel of Death (that music box riff at 0:44 is supa catchy, Alexi's best solo is here IMO).
2. Black Widow (This is one of the most underrated songs, I wish they'd play it live).
3. Hatebreeder (First CoB song I learned how to play, plus the first solo owns).
4. Taste of My Scythe (First CoB I ever heard, it sounds a lot like what would appear on later albums).
5. Deadnight Warrior (Kicks so much ass, especially considering it's technically their first song).

I think the best albums are Hatebreeder and Something Wild, the old stuff.

Off AYDY my favorite is Living Dead Beat. I just felt like saying that since nothing from the new album made my list.

1. Silent Night, Bodom Night
2. Mask of Sanity
3. Downfall
4. Red Light in My Eyes pt.2
5. Kissing the Shadows

1. Follow the Reaper
2. Hatebreeder
3. Something Wild
4. HCDR
5. Trashed Lost and Strungout

Favorite Albums: Follow the Reaper first, Are You Dead Yet second. Hatebreeder would be third for me, even though everyone else seems to think it is the best. I just like those two more, for some reason.

My favorite Bodom Tracks:

Trashed, Lost, and Strungout
Follow the Reaper
Bodom After Midnight
Sixpounder
Mask of Sanity

All time favorites eh. Mine usually change when I hear new kickass songs but heres the ones that I always enjoy listening to.

1. Kissing the Shadows (Incredible complex solos that Laiho and Warmen working off from eachother, appregios left and right, AWESOME!)
2. Hate Crew Deathroll (Great rythm and riffs, and good structure to the song. Hah also keyboard part when Warmen does the high pitched "Beh, BEH" during the bridge at 1:02, great 'air keyboard' playing moment hahahahah)
3. Silent Night, Bodom Night (Classic Bodom song. This song describes Bodom to me. Awesome harmonic playing with both guitars and my band does a cover of it. :headbang: )
4. Every Time I Die (Heavy motherf**kin' song, awesome lead work and bass lines.)
5. In Your Face (New song to me. Its heavy, awesome riffs and rythm. Zakk Wylde inspired guitar solo is kickass too.)

Two favorite albums. I'd have to say Follow The Reaper and Hatebreeder. Both albums have almost a full list of awesome songs, and these albums attracted me to Bodom.

Songs
Silent Night, Bodom Night - The first Bodom song I fell in love with. And it's still my favourite.
Bodom Beach Terror - Just a kick ass song, incredibly catchy and the solo is fugging kick ass.
Northern Comfort - Pure fun, and the one ruff that makes me feel funny :cool:
If You Want Peace, Prepare For War - Sheer kick ass. The solo rules.
In The Shadows - Old school Bodom, I've always loved it.

Albums
Hatebreeder - This is Bodom. An absolute masterpiece.
Something Wild - I prefer the sounds of this to their newer stuff. It has so many classics. I was tempted to say FTR here, but this album just does more for me.

1. Bodom Beach Terror
2. Follow The Reaper
3. Hate Me!
4. Red Light In My Eyes I (and II)
5. Black Widow
(6. We`re not gonna fall (atm))

1. Hate Crew Deathroll Album
2. Follow The Reaper Album

Songs :
1-The Nail : C'mon, you got Bach at 2:02 and "greensleeves" at 3:57 and in between these so much chaos and rage I can't get enough of it:headbang:
2-In The Shadows : Everything from this song is memorable.
3-Kissing The Shadows : The Guitar/Keyboard chase is GODLIKE.
4-Children of Bodom : Songrwriting and the old school intro.
5-Silent Night, Bodom Night : First song I've ever heard from CoB. Holds a special place in my black and cruel metalhead heart.

Albums :

1-:worship: Something Wild:worship: : Two words - Sheer Chaos
2- Hatebreeder : Great from beginning to end and it carries a stronger speed/chaos/trash element than the later albums.

Fav. Songs : Hate Me , Everytime I die , Silent Night B N , Lake Bodom and Kissing The Shadows
Albums are : Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper
(all songs are good when you listen 'em oftenly)

This is a hard one since their previous efforts were such damn fine albums. But here goes:

- Bed of Razors
- Silent Night, Bodom Night
- Hatebreeder
- Hate Me!
- Deadnight Warrior

Holy crap that list above is unfair for sure, since they have so many other great songs. And for the albums:

1 - HATEBREEDER (the best metal album ever IMHO)
2 - Follow the Reaper

RampageSword said:
1-The Nail : C'mon, you got Bach at 2:02 and "greensleeves" at 3:57 and in between these so much chaos and rage I can't get enough of it:headbang:

You are damn right. Can't believe I forgot about that one. I used to be addicted to The Nail big time.

Definitely:
1. Everytime i die - #1!!! it's got an awesome into, even better lyrics n all the way kick-ass playin!
2. Punch me I bleed
3. Needled 24/7
4. Hate me!
5. Kissing the shadows

dawnghost said:
You are damn right. Can't believe I forgot about that one. I used to be addicted to The Nail big time.

Yes, the Nail is awesome.

I want to add that to my list. The Nail. Fucking kick ass song. That and In The Shadows are the best songs on Something Wild.