2.hatebreeder
3.lake bodom
4.living dead beat
5.downfall

- hatebreeder and are you dead yet

btw which cover songs do u like best?
I like...hmm...shot in the dark and don´t stop at the top^^

This one's difficult...
Everytime I Die (mosh intro and great melodies), Needled 24/7 (fast and melodic), Trashed,Lost & Strungout (same thing as with N24/7), Living Dead Beat (metalcore-like feeling in some spots and good melodies, especially the bridge riff before the solos, mosh mosh), Follow the Reaper (love the melodies, the best thing Alexi has ever composed)....yeah, something like that.

My favourite albums are Are You Dead Yet? (because se songs are just so cathchy, melodic and heavy) and Follow the Reaper (lots of sweet melodies and also catchy riffs).

Heh, everyone here seem to love Hate Me! but that's the only song I actually don't like on Follow the Reaper :p

I didn't know everyone loved follow the reaper so much. I think it's okay but not great... probably my least favorite.

Black widow (don't need to explain)

Red light in my eyes pt. 2 (I love that riff that comes in at 0:26, what is it anyway? motzart?)

Angels don't kill (so... slow... and .... hea..v... y)

In your face (I don't really like the new CD too much, but I've been listening to it constantly cause I tired myself of the other bodom cds through over listening and this song has the funniest lyrics.)

Kissing the Shadows (the solos)

Hatebreeder > HCDR > SW > AYDY? >FTR

Again this kind of thread, my fav. songs - as I always say - change daily:p

Fav COB albums of all time:
- Hatebreeder
- Follow The Reaper

Therefore I don't count the songs from HB and FTR
- Deadnight Warrior
- In the Shadows (I love that part at the end..you know church organ + guitar)
- Needled 24/7
- Chokehold
- in the end a new one: We're not gonna fall

Here are mine (no particular order):

1- Touch like an Angel of Death
2- Children of Bodom
3- Black Widow
4- Hate Me!
5- You're Better Off Dead

Favourite albums:

-Something Wild (first COB album I heard!!!:Spin: )
- Follow the Reaper

Anyway, I like EVERY COB song up to the "Trashed, Lost and Strungout" demo (that 1 included).

COB is my favourite group, 'cause it f***** rulez!!!!

1. Silent Night, Bodom Night (super fast and melodic)
2. Warheart (Heavy and "groovy", amazing solo section)
3. Hatebreeder (Fast and Neoclassical)
4. Taste of My Scythe (Super melodic and atmospheric)
5. Every Time I Die (well structured, gloomy and evil)

1. Follow The Reaper
2. Hatebreeder

Nick Brookes said:
woo sombody likes Touch Like Angel Of Death (Live in Tokyo)

I am not supposed ? Is this bad ? Maybe I could cut my veins off if ya want.

Seriousely, yes I like this song, especially the intro ! But I find the live song more... hmm... I don't know...

In fact, I don't give a swimming fuck.

I think my fav albums are ...oh shit its so hard to choose, well SW is always one and right now HCDR is my other. I think every song is so catchy and it was my first Bodom album, and the guitar on the intro to needled 24/7 was the most insane guitar part id ever heard when it first came out,just the speed and relenless fucking metal of it all is amazing.

Anyway mt top 5 tracks...
Kissing the shadows (as everyones sayd, fucking amazing guitar work especially over the chorus.)

The nail (simply superb. percisely played and one of the most neo classical songs they have)

Bodom beach terror(probably bodoms most catchy song along with bodom after midnight)

Children of bodom (love this chorus in this song...especially when its done for the second time with the blast beats over it)

Lake bodom (catchy and still extremely clever. fuckin love it)

I havnt picked anyhting form the new album but i think if anything deserves credit form that album its "if you want peace..prepare for war"for doing the whole thrash meets bodom thing very well imo. Or T,L and S just because it reminds oh so slightly of follow the reaper meets hatecrewdeathroll through having catchy keyboard hooks and crushingly heavy guitar riffs.

1.Latomeri
2.Repent (whore)
3.Oops I Did It Again
4.Iron, steel, metal
5.Final Countdown

The 2 best albums by Children Of Bodom is:
1. Follow The Reaper
2. Something Wild

The 5 best songs by Children Of Bodom is:
1. Children Of Decadense (The intro rock like hell!)
2. Sixpounder (So damn heavy and the solo is the best solo ever made!)
3. Hate Me! (The guitar the sound the text, perfect!)
4. Touch Like Angel Of Death (Love the text very "hateish", and all the keyboard stuff)
5. Children Of Bodom (The speed and everything! and the chours is the best part!)

Songs:

Hate Me
Kissing The Shadows
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Everytime I Die
Chokehold

Albums:

Hate Crew Deathroll
Follow The Reaper

(dunno about AYDY, haven´t heard it enough yet)

In no particular order.

Songs:
Hate Me!
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Kissing The Shadows
Lake Bodom
Silent Night, Bodom Night

(There's many more though)

Albums:
Something Wild
Hatebreeder
Follow The Reaper