Best Songs!

Idefix

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2003
Cologne/Germany
Visit site
Hello Out There I HAVE SEEN THIS FANTASTIC BAND THE FIRST TIME IN ASCHAFFENBURG IN GERMANY BEFORE SPOCK´S BEARD AND IT WAS ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC! I BOUGHT THE HOLE CDs AND MY BEST SONGS ARE MOMENTLY: SINKING SAND, PURE AND UNDER FIRE! I THINK THE BAND IS BETWEEN MARILLION, SAGA AND OF COURSE RUSH!
HOPE TO SEE THEM AGAIN NEXT YEAR IN GERMANY! :hotjump:

There, there...

A new Enchant fan - and from Cologne!
Cool.

I would also like to see Enchant back again next year here in Germany, but I fear there's little to no chance that this will happen. Their last tour took place in 1998 and I only hope it won't take 5 five years again until they return here...
Let's pray for a major commercial success of their next album, so that they'll have no choice but to go on tour again - as headliners with a three hours show ;-)

Until then, we'll all have to wait for the live DVD.

xelasarg We are coming back next year! no way we are taking 5 years again to return! But we can still pray for commercial success :)

We will be back hopefully as headliners that the plan anyways! after doing the live DVD!!!!!!!! and ASCHAFFENBURG is one of the places we will most likely be again! That was a great gig! fantastic place and people!Thanks Idefix for the kind words and support! That is just great you got the discs and like them so much!

OK we are off to LA for another show tonight, this should be interesting, very differant from Europe! like night and day!

We will see all our friends in Hollywood soon!

NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's really great news!
I can't wait until then! I hope you'll be coming to Cologne, I'll buy five tickets if you do!!!

... on second thought, I'm gonna buy five tickets anyway ;-)

Welcome aboard, Idefix!!!

No doubt Enchant will fill the Colos Saal next year! The crowd there was soooooooo awesome -- the biggest Enchant crowd of the tour! It was the coolest thing - and it will be even BETTER next year!

ROAD TRIP !!!!!!! :D !!!