Setlist for the iMusicast show

Mae Dae

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2004
It would be great if the band would include the most suggested songs in the setlist.

My Proposal:
1. Paint The Picture
2. My Enemy
3. Sinking Sand
4. Blind Sided
5. Follow The Sun
6. The Thirst
7. Break
8. Surrounded
9. What To Say (acoustic)
10. Armour (acoustic)
11. Below Zero
12. Enchanted
13. Under Fire
14. Broken
15. Comatose
16. Colors Fade
17. Holding The Wind
18. At Death's Door

That's a great set but I'm positive they have already chosen all the songs for such a big event. I'd like to see at least two from each album(besides TL and Break) but with more emphasis on their last three albums by doing maybe 3 on those. I'd love to see these even though a few of them probably will never be played live again:

1. Catharsis
2. Nighttime Sky
3. Pure
4. Broken
5. New Moon
6. King
7. What To Say(acoustic would be awesome ala Know That)
8. Colors Fade
9. Black Eyes And Broken Glass(would fit in acoustically great as well but I'd miss Doug's incredible solo)
10. Elyse(again, THAT SOLO!)
11. Paint The Picture
12. Under Fire
13. Despicable
14. Hold The Wind
15. Tug Of War
16. Beautiful
17. Comatose

Obviously Juggling 9 is my favorite Enchant album but I think those songs would really kill live. Especially Elyse and Colors Fade. Great underrated songs. I'm positive that a few of those will be played but others are just wishful thinking.

That is a great setlist. Because this is being shot for DVD and is a 'retrospective' of sorts (I think), I would love to see them pull out a few obscure tracks, such as 'Armour' and 'What To Say'. To close the show with 'At Deaths Door' would be stellar! Hell, I'm just excited to be seeing them again after 7 years (Fates Warning in Fremont 1997). Any set will be good!!

Hey gang,

Just to let you know, we will be playing about 2 hour and 20 minutes of Enchant material for the show. It is impossible to play everything that we want, let alone what some of the fans want. With 7 albums of material to pull from, it's just to difficult to please everyone 100%.

We will be playing several songs from each album, so every record will be represented. That being said, we can't really favor, too much anyway, one CD over another, unless we want to cut songs. I feel really strong about representing every record best we can, so I'm trying to avoid doing just that.

We won't be releasing our set list as to keep the mystery and suprize for everyone. Sorry. But I think that everyone will be very pleased with the set we will be playing...I know I am very happy with what we've chosen!:D

There you have it!

See you on the 13th!

Doug

Mae Dae said:
It would be great if the band would include the most suggested songs in the setlist.

My Proposal:
1. Paint The Picture
2. My Enemy
3. Sinking Sand
4. Blind Sided
5. Follow The Sun
6. The Thirst
7. Break
8. Surrounded
9. What To Say (acoustic)
10. Armour (acoustic)
11. Below Zero
12. Enchanted
13. Under Fire
14. Broken
15. Comatose
16. Colors Fade
17. Holding The Wind
18. At Death's Door
With out giving anything away, you've got 13 out of 18 right!;)

Doug

My WISH LIST...

The Thirst
Oasis
Aquaintance (acoustic)
NIGHTTIME SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hint!)
Below Zero
Pure (acoustic) (special request! :) )
Hostile World
Look Away
Under the Sun (maybe acoustic - that would rock!)
My Enemy
Paint the Picture
What to Say (acoustic)
Juggling Knives
Know That (acoustic, of course!)
Under Fire
Follow the Sun
Ultimate Gift
Sinking Sand
Holding the Wind
Beautiful
See No Evil
Progtology
Comatose

Yes, I KNOW Nighttime Sky is a "nine-minute Paul song"!!! That doesn't stop me from wanting desparately to hear and see it...I can dream, can't I!!!

This is going to be an incredible gig! :Spin:

mgirishfan said:
My WISH LIST...

The Thirst
Oasis
Aquaintance (acoustic)
NIGHTTIME SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hint!)
Below Zero
Pure (acoustic) (special request! :) )
Hostile World
Look Away
Under the Sun (maybe acoustic - that would rock!)
My Enemy
Paint the Picture
What to Say (acoustic)
Juggling Knives
Know That (acoustic, of course!)
Under Fire
Follow the Sun
Ultimate Gift
Sinking Sand
Holding the Wind
Beautiful
See No Evil
Progtology
Comatose

Yes, I KNOW Nighttime Sky is a "nine-minute Paul song"!!! That doesn't stop me from wanting desparately to hear and see it...I can dream, can't I!!!

This is going to be an incredible gig! :Spin:

Hey Mare, it looks like you got 14 out of 23 on this one. I guess
if we got enough lists and gave the stats on them, someone
would be bound to figure it all out...

Really looking forward to this gig - whatever it is we end up
playing!!!

~Bill

You never know...so far only like 15 songs of 23(?) have been said to be correct...one of the other 7 could be Rough Draft. But I highly doubt Interact or Bite My Tongue will be played...just intuition I guess.

I'm still hoping for Colors Fade, Black Eyes & Broken Glass, or Elyse sometime though. Those would be THE shit!

Thanks for chiming in, Doug! I think I can speak for the entire board when I say that we are ALL looking forward to this show and DVD....this has been a long time coming! No matter the set, any and all songs will be incredible! :hotjump:

CarnivalMan said:
This is like a game of Mastermind...If Doug can post again on the numbers this might indeed get nailed down before showtime! :loco:

Well, I shouldn't, but I can't resist. One of the later posts in this thread
had me thinking of a line that Jack Nicholson had in Mars Attacks...how
good a game of Mastermind can be played here, I wonder??? :)