Live show, 04/10, setlist

dano1427

Mar 17, 2003
Concord, Ca.
They played a "CD Release" warm-up show in Redwood City, Ca on Friday April 10. VERY good show.

Setlist:
The Thirst
Under Fire
Monday
Sinking Sand
The Great Divide
Acquaintance
Hostile World
My Enemy
Paint The Picture
Within an Inch
What To Say
Circles
Broken Wave
Deserve To Feel
At Death's Door
Prognosticator
Oasis

Hostile World? Fuck. Must see that.

Edit: Lots of these are on YouTube now. No Hostile World, though! :(

Hostile World? Fuck. Must see that.

Edit: Lots of these are on YouTube now. No Hostile World, though! :(
Sorry, I didn't do video of the whole show... I do however have a a complete audio recording of the show.

Sorry, I didn't do video of the whole show... I do however have a a complete audio recording of the show.

Grabbing a couple recent shows from that place that you grabbed a couple recent shows from :p Won't know how sound quality compares to yours (based on the videos) till I snatch them, but thanks for filming as many songs as you did.

Who got your videos canned on YouTube, enchantgy? The venue I take it since I know the band doesn't mind. :/

I was the "birthday gal" at that 4/10 show! "Hostile World" live, my favorite song, with my daughter next to me, was the most amazing gift ever! She has been a follower of Enchant since a friend sent me a mixtape featuring them and Dream Theater, back at the turn of the century. I used to be on this forum constantly, and just rediscovered it. Enchantgy, have you posted the audio anywhere since 2015? If not, any chance I could get a copy of the audio? That was a such a great show!