Best Streaming Services

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
What are the best 3 and why?

I currently pay for Amazon (part of Prime), Netflix, and Disney (Hulu was thrown in as a bundle).

I haven't watched anything lately, choosing instead to surf the web and jam music. When my kids stay with me, they just watch Youtube.

I only watch Mandalorian on Disney+ and the future looks questionable for the show. I havent watched any of the Marvel shows and since they went "woke", it turned me off, if I'm being honest.

Netflix is cool, but they love to raise prices.

Hulu is the one I turn on the most because I can just watch Seinfeld or Married with Children and semi pay attention.

How is HBO Max? Others worth looking into? Starz?

I just use Netflix and this other site that has every show/movie you could ever wanna watch so not sure why I even have Netflix tbh. I do wanna upgrade to the 4K Netflix though since I got my new TV. As per the site, I just chromecast it to my TV and it's perfect-O.

PM me if you want the link.

I actually downgraded to Netflix's basic plan. One screen at a time and standard definition, I believe. Makes no difference to me. I'm blind anyway. I've just got that and Prime. Had Philo instead of cable at my old place, but cancelled that since we have cable bundled into the rent at the new place.

I havent had cable in years. I pay for the second fastest internet from Xfinity and thats it.

Whats Chromecast? I have a wifi smart tv if that helps

I need to check what plan I have with netflix. Its just me so if Im paying for more than one screen, I need to downgrade

I've had a Netflix account for 15 years and still think they are great.

I also like Tubi because they have a vast selection of shitty B movies.

I would love to use Shudder but they don't work on any of the various devices I own.

Amazon, Disney, and HBO are also here. I rarely use them, but only pay for the first anyhow.

All that being said, I primarily watch my X-files boxset and Vincent Price DVD collection.

I also like Tubi because they have a vast selection of shitty B movies.

I would love to use Shudder but they don't work on any of the various devices I own.

Oh yeah, Tubi! They do have great stuff, and the commercials are worth it for it being free.

I had Shudder but cancelled it. They occasionally have good stuff but it wasn't worth 5 bucks a month for me.

Bootleg TV, Free has everything.

Mandalorian, NetAss, Movies, yadda.

Fuck paying these lefty turds a solitary cent to shill their anti-white, anti-male agenda.

I do got amazon, but may quit come renewal. Only have had 4 prime deliveries this year. Why tf pay 125 a year for expedited service?

Reactions: SonOfNun
My hbo max app sucks on the chromecast, but doesn't really seem worth the high price. Not sure any are that good anymore, too many competitors now

I'm grandfathered into the cheaper rate for criterion and not too many new things worth watching from them

yeah i sympathize with the terrible plight of the white american man, when indeed will they finally make tv series and movies relevant to your interests

until then, i've got an ace up my sleeve: i will continue to watch your abhorrent anti-me propaganda, but i will not pay for it. hahaha fuckin owned

Reactions: dorian gray
yeah i sympathize with the terrible plight of the white american man, when indeed will they finally make tv series and movies relevant to your interests

until then, i've got an ace up my sleeve: i will continue to watch your abhorrent anti-me propaganda, but i will not pay for it. hahaha fuckin owned

I dont watch TV, so the joke remains on you.

Legit two modern shows ive dabbled in, but have yet to come close to finishing are Game of Thrones and The Mandalorian. Both are completely benign towards my point at hand. Ye think im going to give Disney X amt of dollars a month to watch a 10 ep series on an adorable muppet? I'll watch it for free with glee.

I was paying for the HBo add on via amazon to watch GoT, but cancelled due to the lethargic pace of my television viewing habits. Again I cant justify paying 15 a month if im average 1-2 ep a month. Would be better off buying the damn box set.

Other shows Ive completed or attempted in past two yrs. (Justified, which was pretty fn good, and The Boys which was the drizzling shits.)

So yea modern TV sucks dick. Im not paying for it, and you would be an ostrich with his head in the sand if ye think theres not an agenda at play. Count how many commercials consist of an all white grouping. Close to 70% of the populace, but ye think this would be South Africa 2.0. Probably heading in that direction, but were not there yet

Im not paying for this shit, nor am I watching it. So dont hit me with that "dur dur youre a hypocrite shit."

Legit only thing I watch with any regularity is UFC. I do pay for ESPN+ shit, and throw some coin to uncle Dana every couple of months for a PPV. To my point once again, the commercials are fn AIDS, and I rather watch a commercial free bootleg, than watch the stream I pay for.