Best Streaming Services

Seeing Woodley teeter-totter around the ring for a solid 45 seconds was insane. Almost felt bad for the fucker. He done.

Ngannou is just a BAD MAN. Jones moving up in weight ain't gonna cut it imo. It's just too much.

Every time I see O'Malley's face, I wanna take a swing at it. However, I can't deny that the dude is nasty with a fucked up style.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Thought that Apr 10th card was TODAY!

Now got to come up with something to do lulz. May go urban hiking n grab some sushi for lunch.

Clown boy Holland trying to get his street cred back by taking on Vettori on 10 days notice. Dude is going to get murked. He wont have a moment to jaw jack, Vettori's a diff animal. Buh bye clown

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I can totally picture Tully as Bucket List Jr duking it out on Street Beefs in 2040.

Anyhow, Holland is going to be turned into Hollandaise Sauce in a few hours. Lets see how many quips he can whip out doing this brutalizing today?

Vettori will conquer and challenge Israel next.

Hyped for this Romanov fight on the prelims. This dude legitimately mauls people like a grizzly.

Probably will have to two streams going tonight to watch the Funk take on the Punk. War Askren War!

Gastelum v Bobby Knuckles was the fight of the month, maybe ytd. Feeling bad for Gastelum tbh, dude looked pretty solid ad rushed down Whitaker with balls of steel. Little tamale is a firecracker, but will be nothing but a gate keeper at that division. Time to be disciplined, drop the tamales, and fight at 170. Whitaker is on another level. Going to be a hell of a salty runback against Stylebender.

In other news, peered over at my phone intermittently to see what was going on in clown world. What a shit show. Seems like it was 5hrs of shit rap, Bieber, and Mir. Missed the Askren grift entirely. No count by the ref? What type of mummer's show these con men running? NEVER illegally peering at that shit fed egghaaaain.

Niece's bf boxing on main card of Ring City tonight on NBCSports. Fighting an undefeated Russian. If he loses, kiss his aspirations good bye. Clown sport never pushes anyone with multiple losses.

Did he win?

Yep, Undefeated Russian was kicking his ass pretty thorough, ended up low blowing him for the 4th time in the 6th rd. Like a scene from a movie this turned him Super Saiyan, legit retaliated upon recovery by knocking him down with a hard left hook to the temple. We popped fucking HARD. Got another knocked down in the following rd which cemented his case.

This should set him up nicely for another Ring City Event id say.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Aye. No reason why Masvidal should get another crack at the title. Logic behind it is that Dana doesnt want to smote Masvidal's name value. Losing to Usman wont put any stank on his name. Egg trying to milk this old hand for as many shekels as possible. Live crowd in Florida also perfect setting for the hometown hero.

Usman will wrestlefuck em for 5rds, rinse n repeat. More excited for Thug Rose v Weili

Ken, you following this Diego Sanchez/Fabia drama? This is some intriguing shit.

Multiple friends/fighters pleading with Sanchez to ditch his parasitic trainer who he worships like a Demi God. Poor cat has become borderline unhinged and feels as if Papa Dana fucked him. Dude got a 200k show severance package. Pack it up buddy, dont bite the hand that feeds ye. Dipshit shouldve dump this Fabia turd and used his GF as a corner as any respectable fighter would do.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyyItsPauli/status/1389771547922112512