Best Testament Album

Brent

True Believer
Jan 13, 2003
Chicago IL
Deadly Embrace did this a little while ago , but I think it's time for a new one. Old School would probably be good for this poll but that forum is not popular enough. Anyway, my vote goes to The New Order for simply having the largest collection of important Testament songs and it's unique melodic/acoustin introductions. Pretty much all of their albums are excellent too, except for The Ritual and Demonic, but they are still good. Since the band has such a large collection of great albums, I'd say it's a war between The Legacy, The New Order, Practice What You Preach, and The Gathering.

For me their best is the debut The Legacy. The New Order is probably second. Actually the albums are about equally good when it comes to the songs, but The New Order has a bit weaker production and there are too much of those acoustic intro's. Not that they're bad or anything but I don't think most of them are any relevant.

The Legacy and The New Order.

The only weak link is probably The Ritual, but even that CD has a few very good songs, and the more I listen to it, the more it grows on me. The only reason Testament CDs sit on the shelf is because I have so many CDs to choose from.