Best Things to come from Seattle!!!!!

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Best Things to come from Seattle. In My Opinion: Jimi Hendrix, Heart, Queensryche, Mother Love Bone (screw Pearl Jam/Mudhoney/My Sisters Machine, etc...), Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Candlebox, Sanctuary/Nevermore, Pamela Moore, Forced Entry, & also Starbucks coffee...

Zane

Okay, no... fuck Starbucks. You were fine, if a little too generous, until then. Starbucks just makes shit coffee while making their customers think they know something about the stuff so they can feel better about themselves while spending eight bucks on a drink that hardly costs them one. Fuck that with a hedgehog on a ten-foot pole. Seriously.

Jeff

Yeha no matter which way you twist and turn it, there's no possible way to justify Starbucks' prices. $4 for a cup of coffee is ridiculous.

We have cool omelettes here.

I used to like Starbucks whenever I got the coffee drinks, like those frappacinos, or the ice cream.
But then I had their black coffee. It was, without a doubt, the worst cup of coffee I have ever had.
Their teas are pretty good, but as a beverage. Not like really having a good, higher quality tea.

I heard that their corporate offices are in Amsterdam, or somewhere in the Netherlands, but they don't have an actual store there. Not sure if that's a rumor or not, though. But if it is true, I'm not surprised as to why they wouldn't actually open a Starbucks there.
I'd be surprised if they even have one outside of the US

That sounds like a gay strip club.
:lol:

Really good tea can be pretty expensive though. I've spent over 40 bucks on a pound of green tea leaves before. That's nothing compared to what you can potentially pay for really high quality tea leaves.

Culprit, dammit, Sleep Terror, and (if Bellevue counts, so should the Kent area) Metal Church!

I heard that their corporate offices are in Amsterdam, or somewhere in the Netherlands, but they don't have an actual store there.

Indeed, their non-US HQ (at least I got the impression it covers everything outside of the US or the Americas) is in Amsterdam even though there isn't a single store here in Holland. Plenty in the rest of Europe, though, but similar chains started here by local companies never lasted long - must be that they simply can't charge little enough to draw enough of a crowd. Fortunately I don't drink coffee anyway, even when I lived in Seattle. It's tea for me.

The only reason I hate Seattle, is because of Starbucks.
Thanks, city of space needle! THANKS for ruining America's coffee forever!!
tasteless piece of burnt pee.

Other than that.... the city rule.
One of my favorite.
Maybe one day I'll relocate there.

Okay, no... fuck Starbucks. You were fine, if a little too generous, until then. Starbucks just makes shit coffee while making their customers think they know something about the stuff so they can feel better about themselves while spending eight bucks on a drink that hardly costs them one. Fuck that with a hedgehog on a ten-foot pole. Seriously.

Jeff

Personally, I hate coffee and never drink it. I just thought others might like Starbucks but Oh Well. Maybe I'll edit the beginning post. Oh and how could I forget the Space Needle

Jeff

I.....love you.