Best way to disrespect a live band....

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Well, recently, we have heard about fans at the Amon Amarth shows showing their dislike of the opening bands by sitting on the ground.

F*ck that! That's childish!

Instead, be like this guy, and use it as an opportunity to consume your daily serving of fruit!!!
banana.jpg

I love the fact that everyone sat down during Sonic Syndicates set in NY. the pics are funny as hell. People need to be voicing this type of stuff more often. Why put up with bad line ups.

I love the fact that everyone sat down during Sonic Syndicates set in NY. the pics are funny as hell. People need to be voicing this type of stuff more often. Why put up with bad line ups.

But why be a dick to a band and disrespectful? What does that really accomplish?

I don't know, there are some bands (READ: Gizmachi) that you have to wonder how they hell they are bands because they suck so bad. Better sitting down or something than throwing shit at the band, because THAT is in poor taste.

I don't know, there are some bands (READ: Gizmachi) that you have to wonder how they hell they are bands because they suck so bad. Better sitting down or something than throwing shit at the band, because THAT is in poor taste.

I agree. I wouldn't even throw something at Blink 182 and I hate them more then any band. Throwing things is just as disrespectful as you can get, and no one deserves that shit.

I am all for throwing things to yelling at bands who suck and dont belong at the show. This WILL send a message to promoters and people who put shows together that we are tired of half assed line ups or bands who really dont belong on the bill. Why pay good money to see 3 shitty acts and one good band. We have stood way to long letting this shit happen. How many times have you been bored silly at a show because of a bad line up? now there are ways to fight it.

While I think every band deserves a shot, and nobody deserves having middle fingers in their face, shit thrown at them or yelled that ect, I am totally with you on this one. My concert going in recent years has declined big time, a lot of it has to do with ticket prices but a lot of it also has to do with my "dedication" to the music. After seeing thousands of shows I just don't have it in me anymore to sit through bands that have no business playing in a garage in front of nobody let alone opening for a national tour.

While I think every band deserves a shot, and nobody deserves having middle fingers in their face, shit thrown at them or yelled that ect, I am totally with you on this one. My concert going in recent years has declined big time, a lot of it has to do with ticket prices but a lot of it also has to do with my "dedication" to the music. After seeing thousands of shows I just don't have it in me anymore to sit through bands that have no business playing in a garage in front of nobody let alone opening for a national tour.

I know what you mean...after hundreds of shows...it wears you out.

This is worse than having fun in a hotel room, faggot.

No, if you had a brain that wasnt the size of a peanut, you would realize that your trashing the hotel room caused someone to have to work hard for your stupidity while doing shit to a band that doesnt deserve to be on stage it a way of letting bands know they are stupid for being up thier at shows they do not belong at. I am all about keeping the metal pure.

I liked Sonic Syndicate. That may or may not be because if I could fuck any woman in the world right now it would be their bassist. I like small women with her frame and she's Swedish <3