Best/Worst Opeth Songs to Headbang Along

..Wreath is a real workout...good and bad...fun at the time, really painful the next day.probably because I'm old.

It's not just you. Im 13 and I headbanged for all of Wreath at Prog Nation. Next day at the hotel:"I CANT MOVE MY NECK"

Yeah, headbanging's always painful the day after if you do it well enough. You get used to it after a while definitely, but it's going to mke you sore.
And is absolutely worth it.

probably Masters apprentices best head banging song ever I tend to feel really light headed after headbanging for too long may its because my hair still needs to grow a bit more its only really shoulder length atm....when It gets longer hopefully itll be less effort.

Pretty nice opinions.It seems only I like headbanging with By the Pain I See in Others.I think that song has great riffs and beats,I also think it is the best song drumwise.I just cant stand still at 1:58-02:18

my top 5 headbangin':the grand conjuration,demon of the fall,wreath,the baying of the hounds,heir apparent
worst:in my time of need,still day beneath the sun,face of melinda...because they're slow :) you understand it :)