Best/worst own achievement for 2005

Geri

child of sadness
Apr 2, 2005
Meefrångn
Hello to all of you orphaned friends around the whole big world,

here is the place where you can share your own best or even worst achievement(s) for the (yet almost) past year

Let us know your best or worst remembrances or achievements :Spin:

Lived in England for 6 months, Snowboarded in Switzerland - two things i've always wanted to do. Nearly finished with my 6 song demo as well. It was a good year, and I hope 06 is better for all of us!

The best: I was able to start college again.
The worst: I have been short of money since returning to school, but it's a price I'm willing to keep paying until I finish college.

and the highlight of the year... Orphaned Land was in my own country! Never thought it could be possible. Met the guys, rocked really hard and amazed the mexican audience. Good for you guys!

Rob

Hello People from Earth

The best : my encounter with Shaolin the kung fu / tai chi / chan meditation
The worst : not concerning me but homeless , pollutions etc ... where is the justice

Amituofo ( boudha blessings you )

Lionel

worst: getting a 10% grade on one of my final exams.
best: making friends with some new awesome people and teaching myself to growl.

Best: Discovering my deep love for Existentialism
Best: (An exciting achievement for me, but means nothing to anyone) Beating a brand new Mustang in a race :lol:
Worst: Being kicked from school - however, this lead to me getting on track for starting at a different college this coming spring.

Best:Emey & i get together:oops:
Best:Orphaned Land on stage in Toulouse!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:
Best:my job in TNT(it's the name of the factory!)& with old people :tickled:
worst:Emey started to Marocco for 2 months(july and august):cry:
worst:i was agressed in Toulouse...:yell:
worst:my familly is broken

Worst # 1: Getting scabies from a girl
Worst # 2: Getting herpes from (another) girl

Best: Staying alive, I guess...

Best: Spending 2 months in Europe, going to three metal festivals (Graspop, Earthshaker & Wacken) and seeing and experience some of the greatest moments ever.
Worst: Coming home :(

I've just noticed that I forgot to put my achievements for 2005:

BEST: I saw live and met Orphaned Land 3 times (never thought that even once could be possible)

BEST: And the second achievement is something that makes me be proud of myself: I quit smoking in january 2005