BETA TESTING - New free VST ampsim!

Holy shit! I just compared my real Engl E530 and this plug sounds even better. Less noise. I will sell my hardware right away! No need for it anymore! Thanks =)

Ps. Maybe I will make a fool of my self now but what is ----------> REQ (low-hi passing, soft mid cut and treble boost) Is REQ a particular plug or just a nick for something? Want to try this out with the same settings as the first post of tones! Thanks guys!

Holy shit! I just compared my real Engl E530 and this plug sounds even better. Less noise. I will sell my hardware right away! No need for it anymore! Thanks =)

Ps. Maybe I will make a fool of my self now but what is ----------> REQ (low-hi passing, soft mid cut and treble boost) Is REQ a particular plug or just a nick for something? Want to try this out with the same settings as the first post of tones! Thanks guys!

Waves Renaissance EQ ;)

Amigos,

I´ve been following the stuff from Alu at GAM and of course all your amazing inputs for quite a while now..
I would like to offer some of my own.. I have a 580:

kbrm.jpg

No, wait, that was my kb.. (accidental photo)
Here:

ENGL580.jpg

So far I haven't been able to reproduce the sound of the pre with the TSE X30 sse2.. But I just downloaded it yesterday :lol:

Well I will keep on experimenting, but I crack the most at the EQ part still a bit I think..
Someone with good know-how outta do a dedicated EQ/cleaning tone/chain order guide, no? (besides this). I would do one myself, but it would probably need 2much corrections :rolleyes:
--No need to give away your 'secret recipes', just some key pointers would really help us all!

If I can collaborate here in any way, let me know!
Keep up this amazing work! :kickass:

It's an amazing amp! I'm recording my band's demo-album right now and we are looking for free vst plugins.... your stuff is a godly gift! All album will be produced on free soft (Ubuntu based). Release comes soon!