Better Undead Than Alive2

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
hello, we are now starting to plan the second chapter of our "already-cult" label Compilation "Better Undead than Alive2", scheduled for late 2004 - early 2005.
since we want to do something more impressive, more original, more interesting and more undead, we need also your suggestion to start building the most creative and special label-compilation around.
what we need is a world-wide brainstorming to assemble the best ideas for our fans, bands, friends and enemies, then we'll put together the best of all this and we'll give birth to our new MONSTER.
everything is possible, no limit to your imagination!

Emi said:
hello, we are now starting to plan the second chapter of our "already-cult" label Compilation "Better Undead than Alive2", scheduled for late 2004 - early 2005.
since we want to do something more impressive, more original, more interesting and more undead, we need also your suggestion to start building the most creative and special label-compilation around.
what we need is a world-wide brainstorming to assemble the best ideas for our fans, bands, friends and enemies, then we'll put together the best of all this and we'll give birth to our new MONSTER.
everything is possible, no limit to your imagination!
It's very difficult to improve an almost-perfect compilation. Maybe try to allow some money....:loco:
Personally i'd like some e-cards for each band. I'm a collector of. Also try a shape-cd format with a very impressive shape like as the vomiting face of Linda Blair from "The Exorcist" (you named MONSTER), also if i'd prefer a concept on "The Ring" (have you seen it?). Who listen to the compilation dies after seven days. Spread this voice and wait for hype...It should be a cool idea!
Last idea is something as the blood red throne suicide kit. Do you remember? In every cd there was a razorblade and a poster autographed with the blood of band's members.
!!:OMG:

ps. Venerdì o si vince o si muore, mi son rotto il cazzo di perdere. Forza Milan!!!!

Another annoyingly complicated game from the twisted mind of one Mr. Lanzoni would be great :) (BTW .. we never got the answer on how the solution was reached on the first BUTA)

I think a single CD rather than a double cd would be enough this time around .. just one track from each new release ... and sell it for real cheap! :)

This stuff has already been done elsewhere with mixed results, as its often considered as more of a gadget than a true artistic undertaking, but given that all bands on code666 are plain brilliant musicians + original creative minds, why not a bonus cd having code666 bands covering each other...
I, for one, would be dead curious hearing for instance Void of Silence play an Enid song, or Atrox a Negura Bunget one :D

Anyway, just my suggestion

Ellestin said:
This stuff has already been done elsewhere with mixed results, as its often considered as more of a gadget than a true artistic undertaking, but given that all bands on code666 are plain brilliant musicians + original creative minds, why not a bonus cd having code666 bands covering each other...
I, for one, would be dead curious hearing for instance Void of Silence play an Enid song, or Atrox a Negura Bunget one :D

That's ok also for me!

I like the idea as well if there is 2-3 tracks done this way.

But don't forget that the compilation is done to pick up NEW fans and I don't think Emi wants to confuse them by having them play eachothers songs.

I like the idea to do some "cover each otehr"... and also doing some songs in cooperation, like "Manes featuring Monika from Atrox" or "Void Of Silence featuring Davide Tiso from Ephel Duath"... or new "one-off projects" like "Thee Maldoror Negura" or "Diabolicum of Silence"... hehehe...

Very simply put, why not starting by crafting a real solid multimedia interface with loads of infos and links to all the relevant websites. Yeah, I know, not very mind-blowing, let alone original...

we've done a multimedia interface in the first Soundtrack, we can improve it for sure in the second chapter, I wanted to do something in 3D, like a "quake-style" Navigation

Emi said:
we've done a multimedia interface in the first Soundtrack, we can improve it for sure in the second chapter, I wanted to do something in 3D, like a "quake-style" Navigation

Just add some random encounters with band members along the corridors and the possibility to slay them with a chainsaw :devil:
This reminds me... I still have to order vol.1

I have #1 but I don't know how to find the game. Help, please.

Emi- Great compilation. If my wallet allowed, I might even get some cds by the bands on there. I still dersperately want the newest Negura Bunget.

Maybe for the next one, create Movie-like shockwave trailers around the concept of the bands.