Better Undead Than Alive2

OceanMech said:
I have #1 but I don't know how to find the game. Help, please.

Emi- Great compilation. If my wallet allowed, I might even get some cds by the bands on there. I still dersperately want the newest Negura Bunget.

Maybe for the next one, create Movie-like shockwave trailers around the concept of the bands.

the game as already been solved, and I'm sorry but I'll NEVER, NEVER,NEVER explain the solution... hehehehe... I need to keep the secret in order to do an even harder game in the next chapter...

in our webstore our cds are not that expensive I think... you can buy the Negura Bunget handmade Box for just 12 euro... it's really cheap

the idea of "Movie-live" trailers around the concept of the bands is great... but I would need someone very skilled in doing that... any volunteer? ;)

Emi said:
in our webstore our cds are not that expensive I think... you can buy the Negura Bunget handmade Box for just 12 euro... it's really cheap.

Speaking of which... if you're selling some scent refills for the fir tree leaf, I'd gladly buy some. Mine lost of its unholy transylvanian smell :yell: