Northern Lights
6:30pm * 7:30pm * 16+
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME
with special guests:
Cynic * Devin Townsend * Scale the Summit
Tickets $16 adv/$18 door on sale at all Ticketmaster locations,
the club box office and Deja Vu
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I've been in Austin the last few days so coming home to this news is so great. I was just hoping NYC or Boston would be a weekend but only needing to travel 15 min is a hell of a lot better. Too bad it's one of the worst venues in the world but oh well. Clifton Park!

Chicago show presale information:

Presale Password: sing
Presale Begins: now!

Public Onsale:
Friday, Oct 30 at 10:00 am

Event Info
Sunday, January 24
House of Blues Chicago
door: 5:00 pm / show: 5:30 pm
All Ages

Chicago show presale information:

Presale Password: sing
Presale Begins: now!

Public Onsale:
Friday, Oct 30 at 10:00 am

Event Info
Sunday, January 24
House of Blues Chicago
door: 5:00 pm / show: 5:30 pm
All Ages

I got mine! I'm super pumped about this show, especially now that it is on a weekend.

then I have hope - and I will commence fanboy mode

DEEEVVVVVVVVVYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Jeez, I was starting to get worried I would be the first one to say this. Then something would have been wrong with the world o_O *joins in Devy fanboy mode :worship:*

This might be the first show that I go to where I don't stay for the headliner. STS will be cool for an opener, then ZOMG DEVIN TOWNSEND HFS OMFG SEUNah4789thsedtry9py54304ytshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Never heard Cynic, and I think I'll keep it that way until the show so I can be thoroughly surprised. And it seems no matter how many times I give BTBAM a try, I just don't like them. Saw them on ProgNation 2008, listen to a song of theirs every few months and I just don't hear what people love so much. W/e

Anyone else going to be at the 2/1 Baltimore show?

I'm surprised by how many people haven't heard Cynic by now.

They're still pretty underground, not to mention the fact when they initially came out I don't believe they were all that popular. It was more after they initially disbanded that people started to know about them, but in this forum especially I'm surprised since they pretty much created extreme prog metal. I think since their reunion last year though, more people have been catching on.