Between the Buried and Me DVD

Dec 17, 2007
Minnesota
www.kingcripple.com
This was just confirmed. It is going to be a two disc DVD that covers two different sets by the band. The first set is going to be a "Colors" set and the second will be an "other songs" set.

Consider me pumped! This sounds like it should be pretty damn cool...

i used to like them but then i heard silent circus and chose to consider alaska the best cd. colors is ok but i like the vibe in alaska alot more. i saw em at ozzfest a few years back, and they're defanetly great.... musically. there wasn't much interaction with the crowd

I only like this bands latest CD though they were still pretty much crap when they played at the Dream Theater concert

I think it's great that such an energetic, charismatic, and awe-inspiring live band is finally being captured in a live setting.

/Sarcasm

...Alaska is better then The Silent Circus.

By far their worst. Some of the songs on there are just unnecessary and don't fit (Croakies) and it was simply some of their weakest composition imo.
I really don't see why people are judging them on their Prog Nation performance...they're not really a band for big venues. The last time I saw them they were all really into it (including the guitarists who usually don't do much), and they even stayed pretty long after the show talking to fans and signing stuff. Really nice guys, I must say.

things don't have to fit to still be good. just listen to lucid interval (the whole album) by cephalic carnage. the silent circus was a bit emo for my taste haha

I personally like Silent Circus the most,but mainly because that was the first cd I listened to by them.Though I am quite excited for this DVD, I want to see them in person.

things don't have to fit to still be good. just listen to lucid interval (the whole album) by cephalic carnage. the silent circus was a bit emo for my taste haha

Lucid Interval is an incredible album, and the songs fit fine considering they're a grindcore band, and they didn't mean for them to flow into each other at all. The songs on Alaska that were meant to transition into the other songs, don't really do the trick imo. Also, if you're referring to the quiet parts on The Silent Circus being emo, then that's just ridiculous.

I personally like Silent Circus the most,but mainly because that was the first cd I listened to by them.Though I am quite excited for this DVD, I want to see them in person.

I just got The Silent Circus yesterday, and I like it pretty well. Still, I consider Colors to be my absolute favorite. Yes, I know many don't like it that much, but it's such an awesome album.

well colors is one of the best albums ever written(if not the best), but TSC has some of the craziest guitar riffs i've ever heard and is just as good as colors in some ways.

alaska is good but the guitar tone and production brings it down, i love the instrumental version of it though