BF: Bad Company 2

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
My god, I won't be playing MW2 ever again.

Glad I finished Mass Effect 2 last week, because I think this game is going to be my life for a while.

Lets get a Sneap clan going(for us PC guys at least).

Who else is playing?

Ive never played it but I saw a quick video where it looked sweet, so ill probs pick it up shortly. Plus im PC so ill join the Sneap clean :)

Do it!

I had no idea it was release day, I just was at the store and saw it sitting there on a stand. I asked the guy when it was released and he said today lol. Kinda depressing that this didn't get the same hype as MW2, because this game really is better/more fun (IMO of course)

Does it have any kind of decent single-player component, or is it pretty much multiplayer-only?

I played the Xbox 360 demo quite a bit and got a little bored of that map, but this game kicks the shit out of the MW2 multiplayer. I'll probably wait to pick up a used copy to save a bit of cash, but I'll definitely be buying it.

Man if your are a fan of online FPS's this game is killer. IMHO it beats out COD.

Yeah I love that genre! Id have this in a shot normally but im keeping the spending down to a minimum, but if this is as killer as people say it is ill deffo have to have it.

Is it a really co-op/clan friendly style multiplayer?

Oh cool. I thought this was multiplayer only.

Is there a demo out for this?

Man if your are a fan of online FPS's this game is killer. IMHO it beats out COD.
Not hard. COD was shit.

Is this the kind of game where you need to interact with the people you're playing with? Because I fucking hate those, online video games bring out the dumbest of the dumb, ugghhh :lol: (my XBL motto is "I <3 'toggle mute'", referring to the option in CoD, which I love mainly because of its blissful anonymity - whenever I play with individual friends, we always just start a private chat :D)

I played this game all day yesturday because my friend brought it over....and wowwwww.

the first map (online) i played was the one where you paradrop in and i almost shit myself. everything about it is so much different that call of duty. I still love call of duty, its a fun ass game no doubt, but this game is just different, and ive been waiting for a good multiplayer shooting game other than cod to come out.

it took me a little while to get use to the changes (figuring out theres no classes, the snipers take into account wind and distance and shit, what mcom stations are, buildings can be blown up on top of you and kill you etc..) but once you get your bearings straight on this game theres no putting it down. each game lasts like an hour almost (in rush mode at least)

I think its a badass game, i have to admit after playing all day, i got kinda sick of the same maps over and over, but im sure they will come out with some new maps soon, the maps are HUUUGE.

If you liked mw2, youll really like this game

@metaltastic nah you dont need to talk to people on this game, i played all yesturday without a headset on and had fun and won a ton of matches!