(BF) Bitch Fit

Jadi-Anne

New Metal Member
May 27, 2005
Hi all :wave: ,
I watched an American Movie the other day called "White Chicks"
Two blonde bomb shell twin sisters in the movie having bitch fits, it made me laugh because i have bitch fits every second day dealing with people in the Australian music industry, it's enough to RIP your hair out.
This industry don't know what originality means and most company's want bands that sound like someone else, no balls to take chances such a shame because there are so many great bands out there.
The way i see it, your an artist or a bullshit artist which one are you??????

:hotjump: "So be it" that's my bitch fit for today.... :hotjump:

I have to add that most girls have BF's no matter what they say :p :D :p .

Blessed Be
Jadi-Anne/Supremacy
:headbang: :tickled: :headbang:

Your correct,
The way i see it is no matter what, you should never give up on your dreams cause then your dreams will give up on you.
I love what i do to be honest I'm really obsessed with music and any form of the arts.
I don't see what the difference is between a musician or a rock star only that the rock star has been promoted and has great management behind them......
I have heard so many bands out there that have blown me away with their talent but yet they are only a local or independent band.
So never stop that's the solution, if your pleased with your music so be it and keep up the good work.

:headbang: :headbang: "ROCK ON" :headbang: :headbang:
Jadi-Anne/Supremacy

Jadi-Anne said:
Your correct,
The way i see it is no matter what, you should never give up on your dreams cause then your dreams will give up on you.
I love what i do to be honest I'm really obsessed with music and any form of the arts.
I don't see what the difference is between a musician or a rock star only that the rock star has been promoted and has great management behind them......
I have heard so many bands out there that have blown me away with their talent but yet they are only a local or independent band.
So never stop that's the solution, if your pleased with your music so be it and keep up the good work.

:headbang: :headbang: "ROCK ON" :headbang: :headbang:
Jadi-Anne/Supremacy

Who are some of your favorites?

Greetings Circus brimstone,
First of all I hope your happy and well,
You asked what my favorite bands are, this is a tough question for me and you have me brain drained because my my my i love so many bands, but the last 2 years i have been so isolated away from the world and into the studio with Supremacy, this is a rule of ours we stay away from what is out there and focus on originality and produce music that does not sound like what ever is in fashion at the time or we don't want to get influenced by other bands.
Thou i caught Monika listening to the re-mastered Testament Album that our webmaster gave to her and i snuck out to see Megadeth in concert "Naughty girls"
I would say some of my favorite bands would be, Megadeth, S.O.D, King Diamond, Anthrax, Lita Ford, Wasp, Ozzy Osbourne and many more bands in the 80's.
I also love Rob Zombie, Ramstein,The tea party, Therion, anything Dark Witchy and Gothic.
I love Dark Classical music, but most of all i am big on originality so if it sounds like no one else I'd love it more.

The independent bands that have no name as of yet or are local bands in Australia that i like are called: "Thirty one Spline" this band works so hard and are so rich and heavy in sound i just love releasing my tension to their music,
We have a few bands here in Australia "Vanishing point" "Eye Fear" and "Black Majesty" that are good quality Acts and started getting themselves noticed in the European Metal scene also, they have a very progressive sound.
Another example is our pre-production producer "Nawar" he is working on his solo Album his material is so damn great and original i can see him up there with Steve Via his technique is mind blowing and so unpredictable, and his music has a sexy Gothic feel to it wow i can go on and on and on.....
Thou i sing a certain style in Supremacy inside my soul i love anything dark sexy and sycotic... :Spin: :Spin: :D :Spin: :Spin:

Circus Brimstone,
What bands do you like????
And what do you do???, have you any goals in life???
Or is this non of my business IoI :D :Spin: :D

Jadi-Anne said:
Circus Brimstone,
What bands do you like????
And what do you do???, have you any goals in life???
Or is this non of my business IoI :D :Spin: :D

Look at my MySpace profile for the answers to all your questions. :p

:wave:

Circus Brimstone,
So sorry i should have looked into this site deeper.
So you are a writer, that's great, i also write, i write lyrics, poetry and also write screenplays, i just wrote a script for my movie and i hope to start filming later this year after my new album is out.
Anyway i had a look at your space link and my my you like alot of bands,
you would have taken up my whole forum.
Keep up your good work and i really wish you all the best.
"Blessed be"
Jadi-Anne :Spin: :headbang: :Spin:

Hi All
:wave: :Spin: :wave:

I just have to bitch about another thing,
I have managed Supremacy since the beginning and i thought to myself the other day that i have come to a time in my life i need to give it up and hand it to someone else because i really don't have the time to do it anymore,
I'm in the middle of preparing for my movie also releasing the new Supremacy album and new show, working on my solo album and the list can go on and on forever "So" i wanted to find the right manager for the position,
I hunted some here in Australia and this is what i have to bitch about,
some of these people are just not all there :err: :dopey: :err:
This one guy i just can not get out of my head and I'm still laughing and in shock by his reply,
I mean everything he wanted in his advertisement we had, Commitment, established and out in the scene for a long time, CD releases and professional attitude, originality so on...........
He also wanted a rock kind of band so i thought I'd try it out.
Well he gave me an email back telling me that he could not work with us cause he was looking for something heavy and gave me two links of an example of the bands that he managed so we would have a better idea of what he was looking for,
he also stated that if we changed our style to be more like these bands that he managed we would have a good chance and then he would like to work with us :yuk: :Spin: :yuk:
So out of curiosity i went on these links that he gave me :OMG:
these bands sucked, they sounded like they should be playing in romper room, not tight at all, so sloppy and woo hoo their song writing sucked it was like A cat sat on a mat then ate a rat, what do you think about that...... that kind of bull and their album cover looked like they had just slapped some pictures on a bit of paper and photocopied them for the rest of their CD's,
And this guy said he wanted heavy these people are softer then the Wiggles for F--K sake
they also looked like DEVO,
I don't know, i really don't know what to say, this country is just not for rock, metal, or any kind of music unless your a pop star.
oh well the show must go on.....

My little bitch fit.
:hotjump: :headbang: :p :headbang: :hotjump: