BFD drums and a PC!

Yes, it does. For example, A U87 is an industry standard microphone, but sure go ahead and get better results with your mic from radioshack. So yeah, what a silly billy statement.

A U87 is not the only mic that gets the job done and that is the bases of the argument. In fact many would prefer not to use a U87.

This " flame war " has run its course. Shut up already. Good day.

In that case fuck off...I was just trying to have a converstation.

EDIT: Sorry to the orginal poster. Please don't let this joker sway your opinion about anyone else on this board. There are a lot of great people here, with a lot of great things to say.

Someone delete this thread already....

Are you trying for a card that loads vsti? Or just one that will take care of your effects so your computer can run BFD? I couldn't find alot (meaning the one I suggested was the only on I knew of) that you can load a vsti into. Most DSP cards I found would only load a hnadfull of plugs of there company and maybe 8 (at most) 3rd party plugs. None of them mentioned that they could take the load off of your PC to run a VSTi.

Familia. Your posts have made me back out of the "wouldn't this be cool" thread collab. I find this kind of behaviour unaxeptable both in the real world and on the internet.
This forum is too good for these kinds of flamewars, so just calm down and lets discuss the original topic.

Familia. Your posts have made me back out of the "wouldn't this be cool" thread collab. I find this kind of behaviour unaxeptable both in the real world and on the internet.
This forum is too good for these kinds of flamewars, so just calm down and lets discuss the original topic.

Jackal, that thread is long gone, so i couldnt care less. If you read everyones post you'd of seen who started the war, but you see what you want to see, believe what you want to believe, just like everyone else.

The beauty about the internet is that i can say what the fuck i feel, as none of you matter to me in the slightest, so it doesnt really matter what the fuck you think of me.

Just know i don't like being laughed at when i make suggestions to people, laughed at by fuckheads like Gavin, the most pretentious piece of shit ever.

The irony is, i was making a joke against my own host software (sonar) for being nutoriously bad with UAD cards...

Seems alexi laiho up there was just spoiling for a fight and didn't take time to read the post properly :)

Oh yeah, um...

Fuck fuck fuck!

The irony is, i was making a joke against my own host software (sonar) for being nutoriously bad with UAD cards...

Seems alexi laiho up there was just spoiling for a fight and didn't take time to read the post properly :)

Oh yeah, um...

Fuck fuck fuck!

Oh yeah, um...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Enough " fucking " emoticons for you? Seriously, give them a rest.

Here is a song that was totally done using protools LE through my mbox and BFD drums

Listen to Birds Birds Birds

www.myspace.com/violinskies

DFHS is pretty much only good for metal, but you can still get decent sounds from BFD if you know what your doing, im not saying i do, but here is an example. And there is no 1 better program to use between protools or sonar or cubase, you can essentially do all the same things on them, its personal preference, no need to getall uppety haha. It all comes down to who can get the best sound for their purpose.