BFD drums and a PC!

Are you kidding dude? I seriously hope that you are. If not, you just don't know what you're talking about.

Ok, you keep thinking that buddy. You keep learning that sequencer that noone uses in the industry. No doubt you'll have some pitiful retort, but i suggest you just crawl back under the rock you came from. :)

Dude, you're a fucking retard. Anyone that thinks " sonar beats the hell out of cubase" has to be mentally challenged. :headbang:

Please stop embarassing yourself and making the rest of the UK look bad to the rest of the world :)

A daw is a means to an end, given that DIOBOLIC5150 and his work http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262130 was done in ADOBE AUDITION 1.5 which, last i checked is not a program used ALL OVER THE WORLD in top studios, proves my point:

A daw is a means to an end, the quality of product coming out of it depends 95% on the person using it :)

Then again, this attitude was to be expected ;)

Enjoy :)

Please stop embarassing yourself and making the rest of the UK look bad to the rest of the world :)

A daw is a means to an end, given that DIOBOLIC5150 and his work http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262130 was done in ADOBE AUDITION 1.5 which, last i checked is not a program used ALL OVER THE WORLD in top studios, proves my point:

A daw is a means to an end, the quality of product coming out of it depends 95% on the person using it :)

Then again, this attitude was to be expected ;)

Enjoy :)

Predictable, especially from some white power, elitist fuckhead like yourself. You talk of my attitude as if you know something about me? Which you most certainly don't and thus, can't "expect" anything from me.

I've been reading your posts throughout this thread and if anyones "embarassing" themselves, its you. You clearly have a chip on your shoulder.

As for sequencers, the reason colleges choose to teach Cubase Sx, Nuendo, Protools and Logic is because these are the sequencers of choice for most studios, well, the studios that make profits anyway. Teaching us said products prepares us for the industry, teaching us " sonar " and " adobe audition" would not.

The quality of product/material depends on time in a studio, diabolic had an infinate amount of time recording what he did. Studios do not have such luxury, so the example you posted is completely irrelevant. As studio time is valuable, engineers need the most intuitive software possible to work quickly and efficiently. Adobe audition doesnt provide such a thing.

As for making the uk look bad, i'm not sure how thats possible when they do an excellent job of that themselves.

Ah yes, can't forget........" Enjoy"

:lol: Priceless

Predictable, especially from some white power, elitist fuckhead like yourself. You talk of my attitude as if you know something about me? Which you most certainly don't and thus, can't "expect" anything from me.

I've been reading your posts throughout this thread and if anyones "embarassing" themselves, its you. You clearly have a chip on your shoulder.

:lol: Yes, send BFD and cubase back to africa!!!!

If you're referring to my signature, it's actually in reference to jokes i was making on my own people (Scotland) at Wacken with my friends from round europe :) But then again, you already knew that :)

Fine, signature edited to prevent irrelevant comments making their way into the thread.

And i'm not gonna argue with ya, lad.

Live and let live, If you wanna call people retarded for using different software than yourself, that's your choice:)

I'll go back to trying to help the original poster in his choice.

I counter that with....people who use sonar shouldnt be taken seriously.:kickass:

Umm yeah no. You are crazy if you are serious. Sonar is a top notch product and anyone who thinks different has not used it. On-top of that unlike digi design (pro tools) cakewalk actually shows an intrest in there clients opinions.

:lol: Yes, send BFD and cubase back to africa!!!!

If you're referring to my signature, it's actually in reference to jokes i was making on my own people (Scotland) at Wacken with my friends from round europe :) But then again, you already knew that :)

Fine, signature edited to prevent irrelevant comments making their way into the thread.

Or ethnic minorities making their way into the thread.:rolleyes:

Umm yeah no. You are crazy if you are serious. Sonar is a top notch product and anyone who thinks different has not used it. On-top of that unlike digi design (pro tools) cakewalk actually shows an intrest in there clients opinions.

Go away. I've presented my arguments, READ THEM. I'm not touching you with a fucking barge pole.

As for sequencers, the reason colleges choose to teach Cubase Sx, Nuendo, Protools and Logic is because these are the sequencers of choice for most studios, well, the studios that make profits anyway. Teaching us said products prepares us for the industry, teaching us " sonar " and " adobe audition" would not.

The quality of product/material depends on time in a studio, diabolic had an infinate amount of time recording what he did. Studios do not have such luxury, so the example you posted is completely irrelevant. As studio time is valuable, engineers need the most intuitive software possible to work quickly and efficiently. Adobe audition doesnt provide such a thing.

As for making the uk look bad, i'm not sure how thats possible when they do an excellent job of that themselves.

Ah yes, can't forget........" Enjoy"

:lol: Priceless

Industry standard has nothing to do with quality.

:lol: Here bro, just ignore the tool.

Flame wars are childish as hell.

" ignore the tool " "flame wars are childish as hell "

Way to contradict yourself, i'm getting a little fucking tired of you. I believe you initiated this fucking " Flame war " with " unless you use sonar... then you're fucked" then you went on to laugh in my face for my suggestion. You really are the biggest fuckwitted cunt ive had the misfortune of dealing with. You're just like a fucking woman, start an argument and blame it on someone else.

Block me then, you'll never have to read my racist posts about BFD, Cubase or my preaching of white supremacy over matters such as DSP chips and sound card connections :)