Biff´s health

a pig bitch aint there web sites for that sort of thing
lol
seriously though its not about nationallities here, infact i would go as far to say that i went to wacken 2004 and the people of hamburg were some of the nicest friendliest people i have ever met, try going to wacken and see how the whole town welcomes 40000 metal fans it really is a sight to see , and seeing 3000 metal heads in an open air swimming pool all pissed up and having fun is an occasion ill treasure for ever .....its what been a fan of metal is all about

..............At least your getting told when a concert is cancelled. I've stood at the door late 80's early 90's and been told then.

I was at a gig in Saarfend last night, and the doorman saw my Saxon t-shirt / Jacket and said 3 of his mates had gone up to Astoria to see Saxon - and why was I not there !!! He was most p!ssed off to hear the gig was cancelled - and his mates were f@cking livid when they arrived to discover the news. So the news has not filtered down to everyone.

p.s.

The band I saw last night was Karnataka http://www.karnataka.34sp.com/ who I have seen 134 times in 3 years !

Paxo / Sammi - they are playing at Manchester Walkabout on Sunday 18th March

Wilks - they are at Leicester Y Theatre on Friday 30th March.

Great band (but not metal).

Cheers,

Goss.

I would love to go to WACKEN one day- from what i've seen & heard it is full of the true spirit of metal & harks back to what DONNINGTON was like years ago.

Wacken is great,i've been 4 times now.Better than Donnington and i've been there many times.

saxonator ~ I'm forty & have not been called a kiddie for years. thanks you made my day. now FUCK OFF SOUR-KRAUT :p :headbang:

racist kiddies always make my day :p

make sure to tell that someone at wacken eye to eye then you´ll be told how germans are joshing

i think i don´t need a diploma to understand what fucking german means....

my ignorelist is growing again :loco:

I was at a gig in Saarfend last night, and the doorman saw my Saxon t-shirt / Jacket and said 3 of his mates had gone up to Astoria to see Saxon - and why was I not there !!! He was most p!ssed off to hear the gig was cancelled - and his mates were f@cking livid when they arrived to discover the news. So the news has not filtered down to everyone.

p.s.

The band I saw last night was Karnataka http://www.karnataka.34sp.com/ who I have seen 134 times in 3 years !

Paxo / Sammi - they are playing at Manchester Walkabout on Sunday 18th March

Wilks - they are at Leicester Y Theatre on Friday 30th March.

Great band (but not metal).

Cheers,

Goss.

Goss i shall do my best to be there.Are you going?If you are do you fancy a pint?

I guess I did the right thing when I booked my Sheffield ticket 2 days before the gig!

been told to fucking get over it is not appreciated or warrented

Absolutely! I agree with everything you said again Timothy, and especially that bit! Maybe Matrattz is in the fortunate position of being able to lose the money without batting an eyelid - I, unfortunately, am not. While £104 is not a huge amount in the big scheme of things, I am not in a position where I can lose that money, and still fork out again for the rescheduled dates. It's not like it's the first time any of us have lost money because of their nonsense, is it?

At least your getting told when a concert is cancelled. I've stood at the door late 80's early 90's and been told then.

And this is exactly what happened at the Astoria gig last night! Paxoman's brother went to the Astoria to see a Led Zep tribute band, who were playing instead of Saxon - and apparently, loads of Saxon fans turned up, because they didn't know the gig was cancelled. Someone had travelled from Lancaster to see it.

But what the heck, maybe they will "fucking get over it", eh? :Smug:

thanks sammi
and hodgepie , please lay off our german comrades , saxonator is a true gent and a mad as fuck saxon fan , give him the respect that you would expect yourself , this is a fans forum where we make mates arrange meets and discuss saxon related topics not slag other saxon fans because of there nationallity
if it werent for the germans taking saxon to there hearts when most people in the uk had given up on them then saxon would probably not be around today
just look at the last 4 albums to see how the record company has tried to give the saxon fans more for there money metalhead in the tin box with patch and extras , killing ground 2 cd set ,lionheart and sew on patch,inner sanctum with bonus dvd ....... spv are investing in saxon and in there fans ....just wish saxons managment would get there act together

er- tim if you look above(1st page) you will see that i said that if it was not for the germans then saxon would not be around - what i said was ment with tongue firmly in cheek & i hearby apologise to saxonator for any offence caused. im sure he is a smashing fucking german:worship: & from what i have seen he is certainly dedicated & a true 100% saxonhead.
SAXONATOR - I AM WHACKING MY NUTS WITH A MALLET JUST TO ATONE FOR ANY OFFENCE I HAVE CAUSED YOU. - MY OVERT BRITISH SENSE OF HUMOUR OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT TRANSLATE TOO WELL & I WILL BE CAREFULL NOT TO CAUSE OFFENCE ANYMORE.
Please accept my heartfelt apologies.

& for your reference, i was one of those few brits that stuck it out in the early/mid ninties, i remember going to see them in a 800 capacity venue that only had about 150 people in attendence but saxon still played as if the place was full (even though you knew it must have been soul destroying for them).
TRUE PRO's

Goss i shall do my best to be there.Are you going?If you are do you fancy a pint?

I am ALWAYS up for pint !!! :kickass: However, I won't be there at the Karnataka gig as I will be flying back from the Saxon gig in Leipzig. Can't wait for "the gathering" to see Saxonator, Saxon Fan, Fingers, Northern Lady and Suzie in Hamburg and Berlin !!! :headbang: :headbang:

Cheers,

Goss.