Biff on the white screen?

heavycelli

Oct 3, 2002
Visit site
Biff was interviewed recently by spanish TV while he was playing a role in a movie called "Perceval". You can watch the interview at youtube.com: Video Interview!

I first thought it was something for a new Saxon video-clip.. In the past I did say something on this messageboard and it went something like: "He could be a good actor on the white screen!" Well, I think he is made for that. I hope that he can built this out after his musical career.. Or that he can combinate things.. Maybe one day we will read on the messageboard something that goes; "Tour cancelled because of filmrecordings" (wouldn't it be fun!!)

A post from the past : http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220019&highlight=white+screen+biff

I think biff should give big screen a miss for now, and concentrate on putting saxon back where he wants them, right at the top.

As far as i am aware but i might be wrong, saxon have 1 more album left on there contract after the one thats due out next year, then after that then yeah biff should try the big screen.

But im hoping saxon extend there record contract.