BIFF,S BOOTS(may be?)FAME AT LAST!

robsaxon

Dec 26, 2006
This is my first thread starter!Got my copy of the new cd/dvd yesterday,watching the dvd Biff mentioned a fan getting some boots off ebay for him ,Well it was me!(permission to take the piss!forum!) the thought was there ,and for Biff to say about them on the dvd it must of made an inpression be it a laugh or sad bastard,i dont care!AS now they have been on a dvd!FAME AT LAST! Ive still got them, pride of place next to my paul quinn guitar(which is genuine!)I am tempted to put them back on ebay just to see how much they are worth now!.WHAT HAVE YOU GOT?out there!(let the thread begin!)
Robsaxon

Well done robsaxon, I must admit that that gave me a bit of a giggle when I watched the DVD yesterday, as you say 'the thought was there'.

Unfortunatelly I've got nothing signed by Biff and the boy's.

Thats quality Rob!!, when i watched the dvd the other night i thought it was class little tale and it brought a smile, my wife found it very amusing, i look forward to telling her it was one of 'us' lot whom the boots belong to!

Any chance of posting a pic btw?

As for me, i have a couple of old tour passes i got from ebay, and just the usual... T-shirt, LPs CDs and DVDs, nothing signed unfortunately

If you don't own anything of interest you could always just make something up!

I have a tea cozy that used to be owned by Biff! The band used it throughout the 'Wheels OF Steel' and 'Strong Arm Of The Law' tours. Bought off ebay for 300 quid.

True? Don't be bloody stupid! :lol:

I am tempted to put them back on ebay just to see how much they are worth now!.WHAT HAVE YOU GOT?out there!(let the thread begin!)
Robsaxon

I just tend to shred my tickets and keepsakes !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have several tour jackets which can stand up on their own as they are so soaked in pish etc. AC/DC; Whitesnake; Deep Purple; Dio; Molly Hatchet, Mighty Saxon; Iron Maiden. All are festooned with patches and signed by the bands; but none fit anymore !. I would never contemplate selling them though. My memory may be f@cked, but at least I have got some unshredded memos left !!
:headbang: :headbang:

Cheers,

Goss.

I have several tour jackets which can stand up on their own as they are so soaked in pish etc. AC/DC; Whitesnake; Deep Purple; Dio; Molly Hatchet, Mighty Saxon; Iron Maiden. All are festooned with patches and signed by the bands; but none fit anymore !. I would never contemplate selling them though.

I had a leather Biker jacket, didn't fit anymore threw it away (pre-ebay) signed by Saxon circa 1990 ! :mad:

What a Pratt I am :ill:

TourJacket.jpg

Iv'e got Nigels original tour Jacket from '81:headbang: